Chapter 12

"um....." I started.

"It's ok. Say no. It wont hurt my feelings." He told me.

"Damien it's just that you haven't even marked me yet. And you all ready want kids. And plus we just lost two of our babies I just can't do that again. Not right now anyway." I told him.

"So you do want to have babies?" He asked.

"Ya one day." I told him and that put a big smile on his face. He grabbed my head and gave me a big slobbery kiss on the lips. I shreaked and laughed as he tickled my feet.

"Stop it!" I screamed. Damien was laughing his butt off while I was kicking and screaming for him to stop. Finally after 10 minutes of that torcher he stopped.

"I love you Riley. And i want to spend the rest of my life with you." He told me. I smiled.

"I love you Damien. You choose the day and ill just show up. Say I do and then kiss you." I said.

"Ok. How about August 19, 2015?" He asked.

"Sounds good and by then you and I sould be fully mated and I will be marked and maybe if I ready, Pregnant." I told him with a big smile on my face. As soon as I was done with saying that his eyes light up like the early sun in the morning.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise what?" I said.

"That we will love eachother forever, until the day we die." He said.

"I do." I said.

"I do." He also said. We ended up in a full out make-out session right there in the bedroom. We were in turupted by a knock at the door. Damien growled but got up and opened it.

"Damien. Baby. I miss. Please take me back, we can role the pack together." The similar voice said.

"Stacie what are you doing here. I told you I have a mate now." He told her. I knew that's why the voice sounded similar.

"Ya and I can smell that nasty bitchs sent all over you." She said. Damien growled at her. "I'm sorry Damien please I love you. Take me back." She told him once again.

"I am engaged to her Stacie. She is much more beautiful then you will ever be. She unlike you doesn't just want me to get in her pants all the time. She doesn't cake vampire white make-up on her face to hide anything because she doesn't have anything to hide. So if you would like to speak with her go right ahead." Damien told her. With that I heard heels going back down the hallway maybe to find another boy to get in her pants.

"Sorry about. That girl doesn't know when to stop I swear." He said. And i kissed him on the lips. "What was that for?" He asked me.

"Thanks for sticking up for me back there. But we need to talk about something." I told him.

"And what ever could that be bunny?" He asked.

"I need to finish school."