Chapter 6

I slowly laid down on the ground now feeling the lose of blood getting to me now. I tried so hard to keep my eyes open. I heard Damien quietly whisper since he is badly hurt.

"Keep your eyes open Riley." he whispered. I soon felt the weight on my eyes and I tried to keep them open but I failed and fell into a deep sleep.

Damien's POV (yay!)

As soon as I felt as if Riley were struggling to keep her eyes open I said.

"Keep your eyes open Riley." I could feel the weight on my eyes lids and I closed my eyes and embraced the dark with a struggle.

When I awoke it was dark. I slowly sat up and looked around. Riley lyied a few feet away. WAIT RILEY! THE BABY!!!! I quickly ran over and put my hand on Riley's swollen belly. I felt and heard a little heart beat.

"He's ok." she said In a daze.

"Oh thanks good Riley I thought I lost you!" I yelled and squeezed her.

"You'll never loss me." She said as I let go.

"Come let's get out of here and find somewhere to rest." I told her, I grabbed her hand and we walked for what felt like forever but in all reality it was only a few hours.

Riley's POV

"My feet hurt." I told Damien.

"It's ok I can hear a town up ahead." he told me. We walked a few more minutes and a beautiful same quiet town came into view. I let go of Damien's hand and started to run. I didn't get very far before my stomach made me stop. Damien ran up to me laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing nothing it's just well it just funny the way you run." he said and I laughed to now realising how funny I must have looked. Damien toke my small hand in his large one and kissed it.

"I promise this will all be over soon." he told me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes really we will find a home and settle down in it. you, me, and our baby." he told me I smiled at that. We began to walk again and before long we got into the town late at night. Damien and I walked to a small motel.

"Hello there!" a little old lady said from behind a counter.

"Hi. Could you help us?" Damien asked her.

"Of course! what can I help with?" she asked.

"Can we have a free room my fiancé and I have been throw a lot and she's pregnant and I need to get her a bed and shower." Damien told her.

"Of course!" she said. She handed him a key. "here you go sir. You can stay here as long as you like." she said. We walked out and walked to a large room with 2 bedrooms a master bath, and a small kitchen with a tiny little table and a smaller bathroom with just a sink and toilet. a small living room was also there. Damien sat me on the couch and he sat down beside me, he put his head on the back if the couch and ran a hand through his long hair.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Everything Riley! We are lieing to people! we are rouges! Were alone and to face the fact your pregnant! And I'm not doing a good fucking job of taking care of you!" he yelled and I stood up.

"Well if it really bothers you that much then I'll just leave!" I yelled back at him. I started walking to the door when I heard a growl behind me.

"Mine!" Damien yelled behind me. I started running to the door I opened it and slammed it shut behind me. I started walking and crying in the rain. I walked to the woods behind the motel and sat down next to a tree I lyied down next to it and curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.