Chapter 9

"What are you doing?" I asked Damien as he fell face first on the couch.

"Sleeping. now fuck off bitch." he told me and I walked back into the bathroom and shut the door. I turned the water on it the shower and got undressed. I felt the water to make sure it was warm and it was so I got in. It felt good to have the warm water run down my body and wash all the tension away. I washed my hair and turned the water off. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I opened the bathroom door and walked out. I looked to the couch and Damien wasn't there so I walked into the bedroom and the door was wide open. I walked in and Damien was sleeping on the bed. I quickly got dressed. and not wanting to sleep on the couch I crawled into bed. I got under the blanket and his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me flush against him. I kept my back to him and soon I found myself fast asleep.

I woke up screaming and crying. Damien was still sleeping. I sat up and pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head in them. I cried. I soon felt arms go around my shoulders.

"Baby. It's going to be ok. You still have me. And you always will." Damien whispered in my ear. I pulled my head up and looked at him in the eyes.

"Do you know what you did to me? Do you remember being drunk?" I asked him.

"No, and no. Wait. I was drunk. What did I do?" He asked me.

"You slapped me. Twice." I said and I saw guilt and anger in his eyes.

"Baby. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Or even get drunk for that matter. Will you ever forgive me?" he said.

"I can forgive you but maybe just not now. Now I am going to going to cry. For we have just lost our babies." I told him and like on cue I started to cry.

"It's ok. it's ok. I will make it up to you. I promise." he said and he put him head in the crook of my neck and I felt wet droops land on my bare shoulder. That made me cry harder. All of the hurt and anger just came out all at once. I kicked and screamed and cried and did that all over again. Damien held me and just cuddled me until I was to tiered to do anything else. I feel back asleep in. The love of my life's arms. Will I ever forgive him? will I trust? Will I join my babies up in the sky? Those question ran through my head but the one that kept coming back was. What now?

HEY PEOPLE! SO I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER! IT WAS JUST SO LOVING AND DRAMATIC. I CANT BELIEVE THE BABIES DIED. I CRIED THIS CHAPTER AND THE LAST AFTER I READ THEM OVER AGAIN. BUT YESTURDAY WAS MY BOYFRIENDS BIRTHDAY AND I WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND MEAT HIM FAMILA I THINK THEY LIKED ME. BUT I SAW ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE ABOUT HIM LOSING HIM ONE AND ONLY SISTER. SO MOW IM WAITING FOR HIM TO MESSAGE ME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. SO ILL TALK TO U GUYS NEXT CHAPTER. :p

Vote:p

Comment:p

Read<3