Chapter 10

When I woke up I looked around and yet again Damien was no where to be found. I walked out to the living room thing and right as I did, Damien walked in with two Starbucks coffees and a bag.

"Oh sorry bunny.bI just ran to Starbucks to grab us some coffee and donuts. Because we have a big day ahead." he told me and a smile was on his face as he gave me my coffee and donut.

"Why what's so important?" I asked him.

"Well........... You see we may be able to go home because all the lacks got together while we were here and killed them!" he told me. I screamed and ran to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me and put his stuff down and spun me around.

"We can go home and start over! We can run the pack! we can have more babies and GET MARRIED!!!!!!" I yelled. Oh my god I am so happy! And excited, and over joyed! Oh my god! we can go home! WAIT! WE CAN FINALLY GO HOME!!!!!

"Some one from the pack is on there way here to pick us up." He said. But then it hit me. I won't be pregnant anymore and everyone will stare and ask me lots of question.

"Um babe. I think we may have a little problem." I said. Damien looked very confused.

"And what ever could that be?" he asked.

"We are gonna get so many questions about the pregnancy and where the babies are." I said and I felt sad all over again.

"Don't worry I've informed the pack on your state and they are all grieving the losses." he told me.

"That's good I don't feel like...... answering any questions." I said and then there was a knock at the door. Damien walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello Alpha. Are you and the luna ready to go home?" A man from the pack asked him.

"Yes. wait here while I get her and then we can leave." Damien ordered the man. Damien turned around and I ran over to him and as I came into view the man I saw was a omega. I remember helping him with the yard work once or twice. But as he saw me he looked down at my empty tummy and his smile was gone.

"Hello luna. are you both ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes. Now let's go home." Damien said. we walked out and shut the door behind us. We walked over to a Prius and me and Damien got in the back and the man who's name I remembered is Anthony toke the drivers seat. Once we were all in Anthony started the car up and we drove off and out of this town. Back home. For good.

It was about 9 hours later that we finally got into our town and I can't believe I'm saying this but I missed this shitty town called home. I was so sleepy that I fell asleep about 3 hours ago and yet Damien is still sleeping.

"Anthony?" I said.

"Yes Luna?" he asked.

"Does everyone know?" I asked him.

"I'm afraid so. I didn't tell a soul and your parents don't even know. So it's only the important people in the pack." he told me.

"Ok. thank you for telling me that. And please don't call me luna. Call me Riley." I said and his sad face was replaced by a smile.

"Ok. Riley." he said and that made me smile for the first time in a long time. We drove down the road to the pack house and when I saw it, it looked like nothing was wrong or weird. It looked like home. By this time Damien was awake holding me in his arms. Once we got into the drive way, Damien jumped out and ran to my door and held his hand out and I toke it and got out and I was once again not on foreign land.

"Are you ready?" Damien asked and I shook my head yes. We walked up the steps of the pack house and I opened the door and as soon as I did I was welcomed by A LOT of hugs. Everyone was so happy that we were both home in one piece. No one asked about the babies. After all the hugs were done. Damien and I walked up our stairs and into our room. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. Im just glad that I'm home.

HEY PEOPLE!!! I KNOW I HAVENT WRITEN IN A WHILE BUT IVE BEEN AT A DRAMA CAMP DOING DRAMA THINGS. I HAD A LOT OF FUN, I WAS EVEN IN A HUGE PLAY THAT EVERYONE FROM ANY WHERE CAME AND I PREFORMED. THE LEAD ROLE!!! BUT YA! ALSO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO. SO MY BOYFRIEND JADEN WANTA ME TO MEET HIS GRANDMA. IDK WHAT TO DO. BUT ANYWAY ENOUGH ABOUT ME. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKES THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL TALK TO TOU NEXT CHAPTER.:)

Vote:p

Comment:p

Read<3