Chapter 8

When I woke up I was staring at a white ceiling. I turned my body around to where Damien should have been but instead of being welcomed my my fiancé morning breath it was empty. where could he have gone.

"Damien! where are you?" I yelled through the room. I slowly got up. it's been difficult to get up in the morning. I walked over to the door which was cracked open. I slowly opened it and walked out. I looked around. But still no sign of him. Where the hell did he go?

"Damien." I said as I walked around the small apartment like motel room. But still he's not here. I opened the door and there he was sitting there with. A vodka bottle in his hand. His head was against the wall and there was a BIG bottle of vodka in his hand.

"Oh. Bunny. I didn't mean for you too." I cut him off with sitting beside him and grabbing the bottle and drinking a little bit and handing it back to him.

"I've been in need of a drink." I said as I started ahead of me at the road.

"Ya. Me too." he told me.

"When did you get up?" I asked him.

"An hour ago."

"Oh." I said and we sat there in peace for a little while until I got up. and walked inside. I went to the bathroom and when I was on the toilet I saw blood in the toilet water.

"Damien! Damien! oh god! Damien! help!" I yelled. I got up and Damien ran in.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"Look!" I pointed to the toilet. he looked. He saw the blood and his smile was gone. I let out loud sob. I fell to the floor.

Damien slides down the wall with tires going down his face. I crawled over to him and he just held me.

"I'm sorry. it's my fault! I killed them! I wasn't careful!" I said all in between sobs.

"Stop it! it wasn't your fault!" he said as he held my cheeks. and kissed my forehead.

TWO HOURS LATER

I sat on the bed not moving, or talking. My body was numb. I felt nothing. I lost my babies! how else am I spouse to feel. my face held no emotion. I sat there looking at the wall. I don't know where Damien went. He is spouse to be here with me while I hurt the loss of OUR children. I started humming everybody hurts by Avril Lavigne. when Damien burst through the door. Wobbling. and his eyes glazed over. he was still crying. But this is something I've never seen before. He was drunk.

"Hey! look it's you!" he lazily pointed at me with a smile on his face and tires still going down his face. "what not crying anymore? Aww come here baby." he said as he crawled over to me and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"Aww come on babe. Let me have a little sugar. I want you baby." he said to me in a drunken haze. I shook my head no. "but come on I'm your mate!" he yelled and tried to grab me again. But I crawled away from him again.

"S- stay a-away from m-me." I told him. He got up and pretend like he was gonna walk out of the room but instead he turned around and slapped me square across the face. I gasped. I looked at him dead in the eye and he slapped me again. I kept my face away from him holding my cheek.

"YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! AND NEVER! CHALLENGE ME FUCKING EVER! AGAIN!" He yelled at me and walked out of the room. I jumped up and locked the door. I heard the front door open and slam shut. I started crying again. How could he do that! I thought he loved me! god damn it! I slowly opened the door. and looked out.

I was scared of him at the moment so I don't want to see him again until he is sober. so I walked over to the bathroom mirror. I had a bright red mark on my cheek. Just then the front door was thrown open and in walked Damien. or the drunk one I should say.

HEY GUYS! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I SO LONG! I AM ON SUMMER VACATION NOW SO I WILL HAVE MORE TIME TO UPDATE AND STUFF. BUT HAPPY FATHERS DAY! I MAY OR MAY NOT UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY.BIT IF YOU HAVENT CHECKED OUT MY NEW BOOK GO DO THAT NOW! LOVE YOU GUYS! :)

Vote:p

Comment:p

Read<3