Chapter 15

Once we were done with our food. We headed back to the pack house. Where the boys were waiting outside. Once we pulled up, they jumped off the steps of the house and ran to the trunk where then they toke everything and placed in Damien and my bedroom. Daisy turned the car off and turned to me.

"Riley, do you really want to try for babies again with Damien?" She asked me with a serious look on her face.

"Ya. I mean he is my mate after all. He needs airs to take over the Alpha place." I told her. I then opened the car door and headed into the house with Daisy hot on my trail. When I walked in the boys were nowhere to be seen. So we walked up to the bedroom and there they are looking throw the Victoria Secret bags. I walked in with Daisy. I went behind Damien and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry. You'll see me in them tonight" I said so sudusticly that he growled out of pleasure.

"Hey, Alex I think we should give the love birds some space." Daisy said as she helped Alex up off the floor and out of the room.

"Riley, you shouldn't say that while people are in here. I won't be able to control myself and take you right in front of them." Damien said with lust in his black eyes.
"Well, I mean it. Damien, I want to try again. I need you. I need our children. Please." I said as tears started at the corners of my eyes.
"Riley, your absolutely sure you want to try again. The pain. I know I hurt you last time. Don't try and hide it. But if that's what you want to do. Then, we'll do it. Right here. Right now." He told me. I had totally forgot that the last time he did hurt me. I was sore for 2 weeks. I didn't want anyone to know because then I might have looked like a baby.
"Yes Damien I'm sure I want to do this."i told him.
"Then, go get ready. I'll meet you back here in 20 minutes." He told me. He left the room as soon as those words were said. I quickly rummaged through the bags that I had. I pulled out the one Damien had been looking at earlier. It was a red and black lace, see through dress. I grabbed a black bra and ran into the bathroom. I turned the bath on and shaved my legs, my armpits, and my downstairs area. I through my bra on, no underwear, then I put the dress thing on.then I heard the bedroom door open and close. I heard footsteps around the room and I knew it was Damien. I slowly pulled the bathroom door open and leaned against the doorframe as Damien was facing the other direction. I went up behind him. I through my arms around his bare body. I started to kiss down his neck. He spun around and faced me. I stopped kissing him. He looked up and down my body with lustful eyes.
~~~~~~~bad scene~~~~~read at own risk~~~~~~~
"Your sure" he asked again for the 10th time.
"Take me Damien."i whispered into his ear. I closed my eyes and I pushed his hand on my breast. He growled. Then next thing I knew I was being pushed against the wall forcefully. To be honest I was scared. Really scared. But I need to do this for him and the future of the pack. He kissed me hungrily. I moaned against his lips. His hand on my breast started to move downward. He met my downstairs.
"No underwear bunny?" He asked in a ruff voice. I moaned as he teased me by rubbing around on my thighs.
"Figured since you've seen it. I didn't need to cover up and hide from you." I said. He chuckled and started to ruffly kiss me again. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned. He through me onto the bed with force. He quickly unclamped my bra. He through the dress I was wearing off of me. He then, being naked already. Plunged into my core with such force it hurt so much. I was on the verge of tears. He grew more inside of me. I cried out loud. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I started to cry.
"Bunny?" He said.
"Yes Damien." I answered.
"I'm hurting you. I can tell. We can try again later. Okay?" He said as he was about to pull out. I clenched onto his downstairs with mine.
"No. Stay."i said. I wiped away the tears.
"Okay, but bunny. Tell me when I'm hurting you. Okay?" He said. He moved a little slower then he was before. I moaned. He chuckled, "I'll take that as a okay" he said. I moaned louder as he pushed all the way in. He moved a little faster. I knew I was on the verge of cumming. He was too. I could tell. I let go. I felt the wetness between my legs. As soon as I did, he did too. "Faster?" He asked. Not trusting my voice I shuck my head yes. He went so fast I thought nothing was in me.
I moaned once again. Just like that. The night went on and on. Soon enough I fell asleep. With him inside me. I never wanted the night to end. But unfortunately, it did.
When I woke up the next day my core hurt so much. I was sore literally everywhere. I looked down and there was my Damien. Fast asleep. His downstairs was still inside of me. I shock him. He then cummed again. I giggled.
~~~~~~~~bad scene over~~~~~~~
"Damien. I need to get up." I said in his ear.
"Mhm, 5 more minutes. I like this." He said in his morning voice. Which i thought was very sexy.
"Damien. Please. I need to get up. I have to take a shower baby." I said.
"Can I join?" He asked.
"I was planning you already were." I told him. He then held onto me. Him still inside me.
"Damien, really?" I asked.
"You really want me out. Don't you?" He asked. I looked down on him with pain filled eyes. The pain he was causing me again was horrible. "I'm hurting you. It's alright bunny." He said as he slowly, ever so slightly pulled out. "I'm sorry angel." He said again. He kissed my forehead very gently.
"It's not your fault. I had the best time ever." I said.
"I'm gonna go take a shower in the next room. You need to get your barrings, again. I love you." He said. As he left the room. I slowly turned the shower on and just sat there. I cried and cried. It still hurt so much. I could feel the pain inside me still. I need a doctor, or my mom.