Chapter 4

"Hey Daisy I think we have a problem." I yelled over to her seeing as she's still naked and I don't want to get close.

"And what could ever be the problem sweet little Riley?" she asked.

"I can't get contact with Damien." I said. That's when I fell to the ground holding my stomach I screamed.

"Oh my god Riley! Hold on!" she yelled at me when she came over she was dressed.

"Where does it hurt?" she asked.

"M-my stomach." I said.

"Ok ok just hold on I'm going to get the boys stay here and and I'll be back." she said running into the woods to her the boys. I screamed again and it felt so bad. It's like I am going into labor!

"Babe what's wrong." Damien asked through our mind link.

"Oh my god Damien the baby! my stomach hurts sooo much I can't stand." I told him.

"Alright hold on I'll be there any second now. Alex and Daisy are slowly making there way there." he told me. Damien then showed up next to me. He put on hand on my back and on to keep little presser on my stomach. I screamed.

"Shhhh Bunny it's ok." was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

SORRY PEOPLE THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND IS ALSO COMING TONIGHT! I LOVE YOU ALL AND TALK TO YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER:p

Vote:p

Comment:p

Read<3