My Alxader Fanfic

We get the twins and go back home. I sit on the couch with the whole Alexander cooks dinner. Richard starts to cry so I start to sing "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift.

When I finish the song I notice Alexander leaning on the door way clapping. "Your a really good singer." he says sitting next to me. "Thanks. I took singing lessons for 5 years and was going to audition for The Voice or something like that, but then I meant you and we had kids." I say. "Well that's shouldn't stop you, you know I could make you a famous singer in like 5 minutes right?" he asks. "Yeah, but I don't thing I should now, maybe when the kids are older." I say. "What does that have to do with anything?" he asks. "I don't know, I just don't want to have to be away from them." I say. "Come on, it's time to eat." he says taking Richard from me. "I missed them so much!" he says holding him close.

We eat then just lay down on the couch holding the kids. I've been holding Allie for about an hour and she hasn't stopped crying. "Here, let me try." Alexander says taking Allie from me and handing me Richard. "Shhhhh! It's ok Allie. Settle down." he says to her in a soothing voice and she immediately stops crying. "Wow, they both like you better." I say to him. "No, they just missed me." he says. "Yeah, I'm sure that's it." I say back.

"Cone on, lets go upstairs." he says. "Ok." I say getting up and slowly walking up the stairs. We sit in the bed with the kids in our arms. After a while we put them in their cribs that are in our room and we lay down together. I hear Alexander's phone buzz so I jump over him and grab it off of the table. "Can I have any privacy?" he asks. "Nope." I say typing in his passcode and going on twitter where the notification came from. It's a pictures of Alexander and Isabelle with the caption "Spent the day with this amazing guy. PS he's a great kisser 😉😚" "Alexander." I say showing him the phone. "That bitch!" he says. "People are going to think you guys are dating." I say. "Not for long." he says. He takes a picture of us a tweets "Laying in bed with my beautiful fiancé!" "Now everyone's gonna think your cheating ." I say. "PS what that Isabelle girl said was a lie." he adds tip his tweet. "Better?" he asks. "Perfect!" I say giving him a light kiss. He smiles then leans in for more and starts to go up my shirt. I kiss him back but pull away. "Come on Alexis" he says.

"Alexander, there's two newly born babies over there, I don't want another yet." I say. "Please?" he says starting to kiss my neck. "No." I say. "Fine." he says. All of a sudden I hear Allie cry. "You can get her." I say covering up with the covers. "I got her last time." he says. "I think I took care of her more seeing as I'm the mom and had to carry her around for 9 months." I say. "Ok, I'll get her." he says giving me a kiss on my nose and getting up.