Chapter 8

I change back into my clothes and put the yoga shorts back. I see him at by the perfumes holding a little pink back in his hands. "Nice bag." I say going over to him. "Here." he says and hands it to me. I open it and there is a perfume bottle in it. I take it out of the bag and spray some on my wrist. It smells amazing! "Thanks Alex! I love it!" I say and hug him. He puts his arm around me and we walk out of the store.

We go to Starbucks and we both get a double chocolaty chip frapichino. They ask what our names are an Alexander says Cato and says "And hers is Clove." the lady looks at us weird then nods. We walk away to wait and we both start laughing.

"Cato and Clove!" we hear the lady shout. All eyes are now on us because everyone notices Alexander. We grab our drinks, pay, then run out of the store. We soon have a whole mob of fans chasing after us. We run faster then I get tried and Alexander flings me on his back and keeps running. He runs until he gets to his car then get throws me in the passenger seat and hops in the drivers seat. "Man, you have some crazy fans." I say running out of breath. "I know." he barely gets out because he is breathing so hard. "Wanna go to the beach now?" he asks. "Sure!" I say and he begins to drive off.

We get to the beach and he gets out a beach blanket. There I only one other person at the beach that we can see and they are far away. Alexander goes to change into his swim trunk while I just stand on the beach in my bathing suit.

I feel a pair of arms around me and they pick me up and start ruining. I hear Alexander's laugh "Alex put me down!" I yell. He ignores me and runs straight into the water with me. "It's freezing!" I yell, And he laughs. He sets me down right in front of him and we are so close we are touching. Alexander fold my face in his hands. "Truth or dare?" he asks. "Truth." "Do you still hate me?" he asks. "Alexander, I think I'm falling for you." I say and with that he picks me up in his arms and spins me around. This is the best moment of my life. I really do like Alex, I was wrong about him, he's not like all the other celebrities. We remain kissing for as long as we can, neither of us wanting to let go.

He looks into my eyes "Alexis, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks hopefully. "Yes!" I say right away and kiss him again. But then something clicks, We have to tell Natalie.

We walk up to the beach blanket and I lay wrapped in his arms with my head resting on his chest.

"Alexander?" I ask. "Ya?"

"How are we going to tell Natalie?" I ask. "I'll tell her if you want me too." he says. "Can you?" I ask. "Of course." he says and kisses the top of my head. He makes me feel so safe, like when I'm with him all my worries go away, he makes me..... Happy! We lay there looking up at the stars for what seems like only a few minutes. But next time I check my phone it's 1 in the morning and I have 13 missed calls and 19 missed texts. 3 of the calls from Natalie and the rest from Joe, and 6 missed texts from Natalie and 7 from Joe. I grab me shirt and shorts and he grab the blanket and we run to the car. We both hop in and Alex speeds off.

We are at my house within 5 minutes and Alexander walks me in. "Where we're you?!" my brother asks as soon as I get in the house. "We went to the beach and lost track of time." Alexander says for me. "Doing what?" Joe asks. "We were just swimming." I say. "Alexander can I talk to you?" my brother asks. "Of course." he answers.

(Alexander's point of view.)

He takes me to the living room and has me sit down. "Now listen, I don't want me little sister getting involved with some busy actor that later will have no time for her. She needs someone that will care for her and be there for her all the time." he says to me. "Joe I'm not like all the others, I proved that to Alexis today, and now. We are dating." I say. Right when I say dating I know I shouldn't have. "Your dating?" Joe asks. "Yes. And I don't plan on letting her go." Alex responds.

(Back to Alexis)

I run and interrupt their conversation. "Joe, Alexander and I really like each other. At first I hated him and I did think he was just like all the other celebrities, but he's not, he's sweet, kind, caring, funny, and hot." I say. "He's everything a girl wants, and more. Just give him a chance to prove himself and

I know you guys will become friends." I say as I sit next to Alexander. There is a long silence before he responds "Alright." he finally says.

Alexander and I hug each other and then he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll pick you guys up tomorrow at 6." he says. "K! I can't wait!" I say. We stand up and I drag him in the kitchen. "What?" he asks. "Your the best boyfriend ever." I say. "And your the best girlfriend ever." he says. I give him a quick kiss but he pulls me in for more. He lifts me up on the counter and continues to kiss me. "Seriously? Already?" we here behind us. We turn around and see joe in the kitchen door way. "Sorry." we both say."I should get going." he says heading towards the door way. "We are going to a fancy dinner but be ready at noon and we can go to the burger place then to the beach." he says and kisses me one last time before he leaves.