Chapter 2: Oh Killian

Start from the beginning

"You were gone too soon. I spent many nights wondering what my life would've been like, could've been like, with you in the picture." I said softly, afraid to admit it but wanting so badly to rid these feelings I felt of failure and sadness.

He reached down and gently pulled my face to his, our lips met, in a soft and tender kiss that blew me away.

I've always been surrounded by men who treated me in rough, manlike ways. This kiss was so delicate, so feminine.

His hand hung over my waist while the other held my face, kissing me deeper and washing away the thoughts in my mind.

Viktor lifted me up, carefully and with one single arm. It would've taken Killian two and he'd complain.

He walked us to an apartment across the kids, and slowly opened the door but kept his eyes on me.

A vampire was by the window eating a squirrel or something.

I pulled a knife out and tossed it hard and fast, pinning it's now dead skull into the wall.

Viktor stared at the vampire and then looked back at me with a heavier look, "Who taught you?" He asked quietly while laying me into the bed and moving over me.

I couldn't really think, Killian and I only ever had sex if we were procreating because although he loves me as a partner, he doesn't enjoy sex with me, he's too rough and says I cry too much about it.

I've grown up to being beat, whipped and tied to wooden posts, my father was not a nice man, therefore the thought of rough sex is nothing but disgust to me.

"Taught me?" I asked admiring the way he softly ran a hand down my side.

He gave a nod, "To fight. Was it your brothers?" He asked while I thought back on it and gave a nod, "Luscious was adamant about me being able to fight. They treated me as if I was a brother, not a sister." I admitted for the first time. Mostly because it's the first time anyone ever asked me that question.

Viktor smiled softly, "He did a good job teaching you." He said quietly before kissing my cheek softly, then my neck.

But he stopped and looked down at me, "Whenever you want me to stop, just say anything. I mean it Nevie, your boundaries, not anyone else's." He said making my heart falter.

I pulled his shirt, bringing his lips to mine with a passionate kiss, "It should've been you, all along." I said while he blushed and gave a small smile.

As he pulled my jacket and shirt off, I felt self conscious about all the scars, but he ran his hands over them and kissed each one, melting me into comfortability.

After we both stripped down, and he went inside so gentle, I found that he was a very gentle lover. There was no choking, no hair pulling or back clawing. He hadn't shoved my head into the blanket or tied me up. I was free to move how I wanted, free to do what I wanted. Moving him to his back, I got on top and road him while he stared up at the ceiling looking like a dying man seeing the light.

"Nevana, oh Nevie." He would call and when it finished, we laid together in the bed talking about what happened after high school. How we all went to Vangsvere Academy, and they talked about how they all separated and went their own ways. I remember Melissa and him were wild about one another, and I was just that girl who was the sister of the bad guys.

Viktor was still sweet to me.

He still is.

Norahs POV

We waited, watching as everyone huddled up with each other.

After the others didn't show, Lisa and Emma decided we should take them there ourselves. We avoided flying because planes are a bit obvious. We walked the entire group back toward the city.