"Tell me who gave you the order to barge in a public place and kill innocent people?" Yibo demand as he pointed his gun to the man.

Meng Yao stood still as he felt wary about the situation. He was anxious, he didn't want to be found out.

"Don't make me kill you!" Yibo yelled.
"I won't tell you!" The man spit on Yibo's shoes.

"Hold him still Meng Yao, this little fucker is getting on my nerves." Yibo hit the man with his gun leaving him with a swollen eye.

Yibo leaned close to his ear "Tell Wang Hao Xuan  that he just got on my nerves and this time I won't let it go."
The man gave a frightful stare, he began to get shivers down his spine.

"Get him out of my sight!" Yibo left as he began his plan.

"Don't you dare tell Hao Xuan shit, I'll kill your family if you do." Meng Yao choked the man.

"Please I'll do anything!" The man coughed.

"Make sure to do as I say, tonight go and Kill Xiao Zhan. He's in our way." Meng Yao made a grimacing face. Whatever stood in his way needed to be killed.
~

"Yes sir."

"Mmm?!" Zhan moaned as he was slowly waking up

"Don't force yourself." Yi Tian came to Zhan's side quickly.

"Mmm!" Zhan groaned once again.

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach." Zhan softly sat up.

"I'll give you more pain killers!" Yi tian became to get worrisome.

"No.. I'm hungry." Zhan rubbed his stomach .

"I thought you were in pain?"

"Sorry I worried you, I'm actually really hungry haha." Zhan chuckled nervously.

"I'll go bring you something. Sit still or else your wound will open." Yi Tian instructed.

Xiao Zhan wondered where Wang Yibo was. He was worried about him. He knew everything yet he couldn't avoid the situation. He began to blame himself for all the lives that were taken.

Zhan heard a knock on the door and to his surprise it was wang Yibo.

"Come in," Zhan answered.