Ep. 8 : Christmas Eve celebration

(On the next Saturday)
Canada sent a message to USA that she would be staying at Russia until the next new year. USA wasn't mind about that because all he wanted is Siberia. Canada was so glad that USA allowed her to stay at Russia until the new year. That day was a Christmas Eve on 24 December. Canada went to Celebrate Christmas Eve with Russia and his Slav squad. They were celebrated at the Central Europe, some where around Czechoslovakia and Austria-Hungary countries. There were more than just Russia, Canada and Slav squad but there were all European countryballs were celebrated there.

   Russia, Canada, Belarus and Ukraine were sitting at the same table drinking their vodka and eating their chocolate lava cake. The near by table were Czechoslovakia, Austria and Hungary were sitting and talking. Meanwhile, Germany and France were writing their Christmas wishes and sent to Santa Clause.
"я магу пайсці абмяняцца падарункамі з іншымі краінамі?" (May I go exchange gifts with other countryballs?)
Belarus asked for permission.
"Да, конечно. ты можешь идти. но не заблудись хорошо?" (Yes, Of course. You may go but don't get lost okay?)
Russia said to her.
"Дзякуй. я не заблукаю i абяцаю." (Thank you. I will not get lost I promise.)
Belarus replied.
"я можу теж піти?" (May I go too?)
Ukraine asked.
"Да, Беларусь пожалуйста, позаботься о своем младшем брате." (Yes, Belarus please take care of your little brother.)
Russia said.
"так! будь ласка, зачекай мене." (Yay! Please wait for me sis.)
Ukraine said happily.

Belarus went to exchange gift with Poland and Ukraine went to exchange gift with United Kingdom. Only Russia and Canada left at the table.
"Why are there only European Countries in this celebration?" Canada asked.
"Because this is European Christmas Eve celebration. All European countries are invited." Russia replied.
"Am I the only North American country here?" Canada asked.
"Yes, but don't worry. They allow us to invite 1 more guest with you. It doesn't matter what continent you are in." Russia replied.
"Honestly, this is the best Christmas Eve celebration I ever had. I didn't know that living in Europe is so much fun." Canada said.
"I'm glad you like it." Russia said and smiled. Then some familiar countryball walked over to their table.
"AHOJ! What are you guys doing?"
"AHHH!!! Czechoslovakia! You scared me!" Russia screamed in surprise. That countryball was Czechoslovakia. He used to be governed by Soviet Union(Russia) during World Wars II.

Russia : Umm...Hi Czechoslovakia.
Czechoslovakia : Hi U.S.S.R. What are you doing?
Russia : I'm celebrating Christmas Eve. Just like all of us do.
Czechoslovakia : Yea dude...Long time no see man. Oh look! Who is this beautiful girl?
Russia : This is Canada. The tourist from Canada country. I invited her here as a guest. She said that she really like this celebration. It's her best Christmas Eve celebration ever. Canada, this is Czechoslovakia my old friend since World War II.
Canada : Hello Czechoslovakia. I'm Canada. Nice to meet you.
Czechoslovakia : Nice to meet you too my lady. I'm so glad you like my celebration. I'm a host of this year's celebration.
Canada : That's so nice. I want to celebrate Christmas Eve like this every year.
Czechoslovakia : Then you should come to Europe during the winter every year.
Canada : I'd love to. Only if someone pay me a plane ticket.
Czechoslovakia : Lady Canada, would you like to come to explore the celebration with me? There are a lots of beautiful gift boxes and Christmas trees as decorations.
Canada : I'd love to. Lead the way!

   Czechoslovakia took Canada to the main field in the middle of the country. There was a giant Christmas tree located in the middle of the field. On the top has a huge golden shining star on the top of the Christmas tree. Below the Christmas tree has a lots of European countryballs were exchanging their gifts while some of them were writing Christmas wishes for Santa clause.
"Is it beautiful?" Czechoslovakia asked.
"Yes, I cannot explain how wonderful it is. This is the most spectacular event that had happened to me." Canada said.

(LMAO I'm lazy to make a thumbnail for this chapter. XD)

(To be continued...)