Ep. 16 : Go to Chad!

The next morning, Russia woke up unconsciously. He looked around and found himself on a hospital bed. He felt hurt a little at his left side of the countryball body.
"что произошло?" (What happened?) Russia said to himself. Then he looked around the room again and found sleeping Belarus and Ukraine on the floor next to the bed.
"Почему я в больнице?" (Why am I in the hospital?)
Suddenly, Belarus woke up and found Russia. She was so glad that her brother can recall from a faint. She got up and shouted "YAY!!!" After that, Ukraine also woke up to. Both of them stood next to the hospital bed and hugged Russia gently. They were crying but it was the tear of joy.

   A few moments later, Canada knocked the door and opened. She came in and poured a warm milk in the glass and food in the plate then she slid the table near the bed.
"Good morning Russia. Come eat your breakfast." Canada said.
Russia tried to get up and eat the food. He nodded and said "Спасибо" (Thank you) Canada said nothing but smiled at him sweetly.

While having breakfast, someone knocked the door. Canada got up and opened the door. It was Romania. Canada was freaked out and jumped up in shocked and scared.
"Please don't be scared. I won't drink your blood again. I just came here to apologise." Romania said with guilty.
"How can I trust you?" Canada said with a scared expression.
"If you don't trust me, it's okay but first of all, I want to apologise for Russia. I'm so sorry Russia. It's my fault. I will help you pay the medical treatment. And second thing, I need your help." Romania said while crying.
"What do you want?" Canada asked curiously.
"There is someone that will not get hurt or get any effect if I bite them. I'm sorry again for biting Russia. I can't live without drinking bloods. But if I drink blood from that person, I can still have bloods to drink and that person will still alive. Can you help me find that person please?" Romania explained.
"Who is that person?" Canada asked.
"He is the person who looks exactly like me. His name is 'Chad'." Romania replied.
"Chad!? How can we find Chad?" Canada asked surprisingly.
"Heh! Just go to Africa ma'am." Ukraine said from behind.
"I know but how can we go to Africa? We don't have any plane tickets." Canada said.
"After my bro Russia got out of this hospital, we will collect our money to buy a plane ticket to Chad country. Got it?" Belarus said confidently.
"Got it!" Everyone replied.

About 2 days later, Russia got a permission to get out of the hospital but he still needed to wear a bandage until the scar connected together. Canada and Romania divided money to pay medical treatments for Russia. They walked out of the hospital. Ukraine walked in the front. Belarus pushed a wheelchair for Russia. Canada and Romania walked in the back. Russia turned around to Canada and said "Спасибо Thank you so much." and said to Romania "I forgive you but don't do it again okay?"
"I'm sorry. I regret for doing this. It's all my fault." Romania replied sadly.

After a few days, they collected money and bought a plane ticket to Chad country. They went to the national airport at Athens, Greece. Only Canada and Romania got in the plane and everyone else waited at their countries.

A few hours later, they arrived at N'Djamena, Chad. They were searching for Chad for an hour. Suddenly, they saw a countryball's back side which had the same colours as Romania. Canada asked "Is that Chad?"
"Where?" Romania said curiously.
"Over there! Follow me." Canada ran to that countryball figure with Romania followed her.
"CHAD!!! Is that you!?" Canada screamed and asked. That countryball turned around and said "Yes, I am Chad."
"FINALLY! I found you Chad! Since right now I can drink bloods without hurting anyone. Chad, may I drink your blood? Romania asked.
"Me?" Chad asked confusingly.
"Yes, the legend said that if I drink blood from a person that looked like me, they will not get hurt or get any effects. But if I drink blood from someone else that doesn't look like me, they will get hurt and dangerous for their lives. Can I drink your blood Chad?" Romania asked.
"If I won't get hurt then okay." Chad replied. Canada didn't want to see a scary scene of a vampire drinking blood so she quickly ran away to the airport and got on the plane back to Russia country. She arrived at Russia country for about an hour after taking a flight. It was evening already so she got back into her hostel and took a rest.

(To be continued...)