Ep. 13 : Canada begins again

Canada POV
   I felt bad for what I've done. I was so regret it. I wanted them to forgive me and give me a second chance. And luckily, Russia was so kind to me and almost everyone. He was one of the best person I've ever met in my life.

   Then I realised that I took 10 hryvnias from Ukraine. I had to give them back to him but unfortunately, I just used those money to buy a Russian empire glass for Russia already. Suddenly, I got an idea! I thought to myself that I should give my own money to him instead.

   I opened my wallet and took out some bank notes of Canadian dollars. I calculated an exchange rate. It was 10 Ukrainian hryvnias = 0.55 Canadian dollars. So I took out 0.55 dollars and went to a National bank. I exchanged my 0.55 dollars to Ukrainian hryvnias. Finally, I got 10 hryvnias and I went back to my hostel. I called Russia and he answered suddenly.

Canada : Umm....h-hey Russia. Are you free right now?
Russia : Yes, What do you want?
Canada : Can you come see my at my hostel please?
Russia : Yes, I will go. But why?
Canada : I want to give back 10 hryvnias that I took from your little brother earlier. Can you give it back to him for me please?
Russia : Yes, Of course Canada! I'm so proud that you are a honest person. I promise I will give them back to him immediately.
Canada : Thank you.

   Suddenly, Russia came to knock the door at my hostel. I opened the door and gave him 10 hryvnias. Russia complimented me again for being honest. Then Russia walked away. I guessed that he would be gone to Ukraine country for sure. After that, I closed the door. I didn't know why but I couldn't stop thinking about Russia when he complimented me. I didn't know why I blushed. I got inside the hostel room and called USA. He answered but he sounded a little bit angry and serious. The reason I called him because I thought that I agreed with his deal. I just wanted to accept the deal but he seemed to disagree with me.

USA : Ugh....What do you want Canada?
Canada : America, why you sound so angry?
USA : It's non of your business Canada!
Canada : Sorry, I didn't mean to obtrusive you. I just wanted to talk about the deal that we were having earlier. The deal that said you would give me Alaska if I date Russia. I accept it. I'm really to sign the treaty. Do you still ship me with Russia?
USA : NO! Not anymore! I just ripped off the treaty already.
Canada : B-But...why?
USA : You were decided too slow. I can't wait that long. I'd rather invade Russia instead.
Canada : B-But....America...d-did you r-really ship me with Russia before? And why did you want to invade Russia?
USA : No, I didn't. I have NEVER ship you with Russia. The reason I did this because I saw in your diary it said that you wanted Alaska. Actually, while I was reading that, I realized that I needed a larger land than Alaska. Then Siberia came up to my mind. All I want is Siberia. You know me Canada. I will never give my land for free! I used to force you to date Russia just because I can give both of you Alaska and I will take Siberia instead but you were too slow to decide. So I had to invade Russia by myself. And with the help of other North American countries EXCEPT YOU! I would have gotten Siberia already! You didn't help me anything so shut up!
Canada : A-America....I didn't know this is what you want. B-But it's unfair for Russia if you invade his countri....
USA : WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON CANADA!!? Are you going to betray me!?
Canada : No, but Russia made me realise that taking advantage of peoples is not good. He told me that sharing is caring. I-I feel kinda sad for him. You already caused a lots of trouble for him. I think you made Soviet Union falls during Cold War is enough. Please don't make him disappear any more.
USA : What kind of sister are you? Did Russia brainwash you?
Canada : I'm sorry bro. You must be so tried. I won't disturb you anymore. Bye~

I hung up the call, turned off the light and slept. I waited for the next day to come. It almost the end of the year.

(To be continued...)