Ep. 1 : Flight to Russia

United States of America(USA) is Canada's older brother. He had a state called 'Alaska' that once belonged to Russia but he took it. Every day since they were kids until they grew up, Canada watched USA screaming "freedom!" boringly. She secretly wants Alaska but she wasn't brave enough to ask some lands from USA.

Until one day, Canada asked USA if he could allow her to go aboard because that day was a cold winter. She wanted to go to visit other country to see what snows looked like in some other countries that not Canada. USA allowed her to go so, she went inside Canadian airline plane to go aboard. That airline was a flight to Russia, the largest country in the world that also has a beautiful snow in winter.

Canada arrived at an airport in Saint Petersburg. The city of Saint Petersburg is so dreamy and beautiful. She took some photographs with some buildings, played with snow, bought winter hat, etc. until an evening. It was one of the most spectacular events that had happened in her life. Canada thought that she really liked this country. She would come visit again next winter.

Suddenly, Canada heard some voices from inside the bar. Those voices were talking about Alaska so, she decided to go inside and eavesdrop their conversation because she really interested in Alaska. Canada walked inside until she found a large V.I.P. table with some countryballs sitting around the table and drinking vodka. They are Russia🇷🇺,Belarus🇧🇾, Ukraine🇺🇦,Bulgaria🇧🇬, Kazakhstan🇰🇿, And Mongolia🇲🇳. A group of friends who called 'Slav squad' They always hangout at the bar on holidays and talk about some random stuff.

Russia : Аляска - хорошее место. это раньше принадлежало мне.
(Alaska is a nice place. It's used to belong to me.)
Ukraine : але США вкрала це у вас, правда?
(But USA stole it from you right?)
Russia : нет, но я хочу это вернуть.
(No, but I want it back.)
Belarus : ніколі пра гэта братка. давайце проста вып'ем гарэлку.
(Never mind about that bro. Let's just drink our vodka.)
Russia : хорошо, ребята, что означает U.S.S.R.?
(Alright Guys, What does USSR stand for?)
Everyone : Union of Soviet Socialist Republic!
Russia : отлично! но это также имеет и другое значение.
(Excellent! But it's also has another meaning too.)
Everyone : What?
Russia : United States Salutes Russia.
Everyone : AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

   Canada heard all of their conversation but she couldn't understand what they were talking about because they were speaking Russian language, Belarusian language, Ukrainian language, etc. She could understand only some words such as 'Alaska' but she was shocked at the last sentence that Russia said.
"United States Salutes Russia."
Canada was mad a little because no one had ever insult her brother before and USA had never salute to anyone.

   Not so long, Canada quickly walked in and broke their conversation. She yelled at them
"What did you say to my brother!?" without knowing that they were drunk because of 40 degrees vodka. They didn't answer her for a while so, she continued.
"My brother is the greatest country. USA never salute to anyone. Okay, I cannot understand your language okay? Can you please explain to me?"
Suddenly, Russia replied her in English language with his beautiful Slavic accent.
"Oh! I apologise. Is USA your brother? I didn't know that."
"Of course yes. And please don't say anything that insult my brother again okay?" Canada said. This time she calmed down a little bit.
"Honestly, you look a lot better that your brother." Russia complimented her. No one had ever compliment Canada like him before not even her older brother USA. She felt a little happy and glad. And then Russia kept complimenting her.
"You are Canada right? I can recognise you by your beautiful flag. I like the red maple leaf on your flag. It's really suit you. And plus your winter hat really suits you. You look much prettier than Belarus my little sister."
Those compliments put a smile on Canada's face. (Even though she has no mouth because she's a countryball but we can see that she smiles by looking at the eyes shape.)
And of course Canada was happy but Belarus was mad because her older brother Russia said that Canada looks prettier than her. Then Russia whispered to Belarus
"Простите, сестренка. ты уже хорошенькая."
(I'm sorry sis. You pretty already.)

"Ooohhh~ looks like someone has a crush." Ukraine teased Russia playfully and then Russia blushed a little bit. But no one knew that he was blushing because everyone thought that his face was red because he's drunk. Then Russia started to introduce himself and his squad
"I'm Russia. The largest country in the world and this is Belarus my(our) little sister. The next one is Ukraine my(our) little brother. This is Bulgaria my(our) cousin. And those 2 are Kazakhstan and Mongolia my(our) relatives. We are not just squad but we are family."
So that Canada introduced herself too.
"I'm Canada. The second largest country in the world after Russia. Your family is so big. You have a lot of siblings but my family only have 2 of us. Me and my older brother USA."

   After they finished, Canada left the bar and went to the hotel that she reserved to take a rest and wait until the next day came. She dreamed about Russia and USA fighting together. She couldn't pick a side but it was just a dream and she continued sleeping.

(To be continued...)