Ep. 23 : The night sky

At night after the trip at maple garden, Canada let Russia and his siblings take a rest at her house in the guest room. They placed their stuffs at the guest room and Russia got out of the room, left Belarus and Ukraine playing in the guest room. Russia knocked at Canada's door. Canada opened the door and then Russia invited her to Alaska.

   Canada and Russia arrived at Alaska at 20:30 pm. They sat beside each other on a high snowy mountain in Alaska. Some people were fishing there, some people were playing with snows although it was already spring. Canada looked at the nights sky relaxing. She said "The night sky looks beautiful. Isn't it?"
"Да" (yes) Russia replied and nodded.
"Y-you know? I-It's nice that we can spend more time with each other again. I-I want...to be...like this....forever..." Canada said while her face was turning red. Then Russia nodded and said "Me too."

Suddenly, the shooting star fell down from the sky. The light of the shooting star reflected the night sky and snow. After that, Aurora northern lights appeared on the sky above. They were sitting on the top of the mountain so they could see the Aurora northern lights very clearly.
"The sky looks so beautiful....just like...YOU." Russia said then turned to Canada. Canada turned around and looked at him while blushing even more. Russia was blushing too.

They stopped looking at each other for a while then Russia started to speak "Y-You know, Canada? The reason I came visit you at your country because.... I miss you...but not just miss. I want to remind you something...."
"Remind me what?" Canada asked curiously.
"To remind you that I still love you as much as I told you for a long time ago since you came visit my country." Russia said awkwardly.
"I know. I love you too." Canada replied.
"Then....can we get in a relationship now?" Russia asked nervously but deep inside he really wanted Canada to say yes."

Canada didn't say anything. Both Russia and Canada kept silence for a while then Canada started to speak with her face lit up bright red. "Y-You know? I'm glad that we can get along a-and....you and my brother are not enemies anymore. I think....my brother would allow me to get in a relationship with you. Actually, deep down inside.... I always wanted to get in a relationship with you Russia."
"Does that mean you say yes!?" Russia asked excitedly. Canada nodded and said "Да!"

   They came closer to each other and hugged tightly.
"Awww...Я люблю тебя Россия." (I love you Russia.) Canada said.
"Я тоже тебя люблю, Канада. I'm glad that you can remember what I taught you long time ago." (I love you too Canada.) Russia replied.

   They kept hung out for 3 more hours until it was 23:30 pm. Then they realised that it was late already so they went home. Canada slept until her own room and Russia slept in the guest room with his siblings.

   The next morning, Russia and Canada woke up late because they went to sleep late. They woke up at 9:00 am in the morning while Belarus and Ukraine woke up at 7:00 am in the morning. Russia and Canada helped each other prepare breakfast for each other and his siblings. Canada cooked pancakes with maple syrup and cupcakes with maple syrup for everyone. Russia made 4 milkshakes for everyone. 1 milkshake was made with sweet milk, wipe cream and maple syrup on it but the rest 3 milkshakes was made with milk mixed with vodka. (I know I'm not good at inventing menu. Please don't judge.)

   After they had finished their breakfast, Belarus and Ukraine went to play in the maple garden at the back of Canada's house while Russia and Canada were watching AFOW in the TV.
"This series is my favourite! I love to watch Alternate future of the world." Canada said.
"Wow! Cool! You reminded me of Czechoslovakia. He loves to watch Alternate future of the world too. Especially Alternate future of Europe because it's his continent." Russia said.
"That's great! Do you like Alternate future of the world?" Canada asked.
"Yea....a little bit, but I prefer Alternate history of the world more. I like my country during Russian empire the most. I respect the Tsars." Russia replied.
"I wonder what 'Alternate future of our life' will be like." Canada said.
"It would be lovely. I guess." Russia said.
"I'm going to name our story 'Alternate future of Russia and Canada' what do you think?" Canada asked.
"That's amazing." Russia replied. They cuddled closer while watching TV. Suddenly, Russia kissed Canada on her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): I meant, the end of season 1. Thank you everyone for reading and everyone who following this story for a long time. See you again in season 2.

(To be continued...in season 2)