Ep. 22 : Meet again

It had been a long time ago since Canada got back to her country and Russia still stayed at his country, sometimes hung out with his siblings. Canada lived with USA her brother happily. USA got richer and even richer. Canada's life became happier. Russia also happy but they didn't contact each other for a long time. They might forget about each other? Or maybe not?

   Until one day, Russia was hanging out with his siblings at his house. Ukraine looked at the golden armour that Canada gave to Russia. He said "Ця броня виглядає так круто! Де ти це взяв?" (That armour looks so cool! Where did you get it?)
Russia went silent for a while to think about that armour then he realised that it was from Canada. She gave it to him. Russia started to think about Canada again.
"It's been a long time since Canada got back to her country and we didn't contact each other again. Will she still remember me? Will she still feel the same way as I feel last time? Will she still love me?"

Ukraine : ПРIВЕТ! РОСIЯ!!! (HELLO! RUSSIA!!!)
Russia : Ого! Украина, ты меня напугал. (Woah! Ukraine, you scared me.)
Ukraine : Ти мене слухаєш? (Are you listening to me?)
Russia : Д-Да! Канада дала мне эту броню. (Y-Yes! Canada gave me that armour.)
Ukraine : Чи можу я носити його іноді? (Can I wear it sometimes?)
Russia : Конечно. (Sure)
Belarus : Пачакайце! Я хачу насіць яго спачатку! (Wait! I want to wear it first!)
Russia : Все в порядке. Вы оба можете носить это. (It's okay. Both of you can wear it.)

After that, the thought of Canada appeared in Russia's head. Russia realised that he really miss Canada. Russia suggested his siblings to go abroad.
"Привет всем. Вы хотите поехать за границу?" (Hey everyone. Do you want to go aboard?) Everyone nodded. Then Russia suggested that they should go to Canada. Everyone was happy. They brought a plane ticket and took a flight to Canada.

Russia, Belarus and Ukraine arrived at Toronto international airport at Canada. Russia called Canada by her phone number since he didn't call him for a very long time. Canada received the call.

Canada : Oh hi! Are you Russia?
Russia : Yes, hi Canada. Long time no see. Now I arrived at Toronto already. Can I meet you?
Canada : Oh my god Russia! I miss you so much. You actually come to visit me. Sure! Wait over there. I will go meet you at Toronto.
Russia : Sure, see you there.

After Russia had hung up from the call, he went to sit on the bench and waited with his siblings. A few moments later, Canada arrived.
"Hey Russia!!!" Said the voice out of no where. Russia looked around and found Canada.
"Hey Canada! Long time no see. I miss you so much." Russia said as he ran to Canada. He stood in front of Canada and blushed a little.
"Russia, do you remember? Last time, I promise that I will take you to drink the maple syrup. Will you go to drink maple syrup with me?" Canada asked Russia excitedly. Russia nodded. He said "Can I go with you? I-I mean....just me and you."

   Russia blushed a little bit while saying that. He asked Canada if there is some tourist suggestions for Belarus and Ukraine to travel to and leave him alone with Canada.
"I suggest you guys should go to the maple garden. There are a lots of colourful maple trees and leaves. It's not far away from here. Just 5 miles away from here." Canada suggested.
Russia turned around to his siblings and said "Я отвезу тебя в кленовый сад, хорошо?" (I will take you to maple garden okay?)

   Belarus and Ukraine nodded. Russia told Canada that he would come back after he had sent his siblings to the maple garden already. Canada nodded and waited for Russia to send his siblings.

   While Russia, Belarus and Ukraine were travelling to maple garden, Ukraine looked at Russia weirdly just like a shipper. Suddenly, they arrived at maple garden. They were fascinated by all of sudden. The maple garden looked so amazing. There were full of maple trees. The leaves were 3 coloured, red, orange and yellow.
"Я пришлю тебя прямо здесь. увидимся вечером." (I will send you right here. See you this evening.) Russia said to his siblings then traveled back to Toronto national airport.

   Russia met Canada again. "Are you ready to go?" Canada asked. Russia nodded and they went to the café. Canada ordered 2 cups of maple syrup. They drank their maple syrup.
"How is it? Is it delicious?" Can asked Russia kindly.
"Mhmmm....It's sweet. Yes, it's delicious." Russia replied.
"Of course it's a syrup. It should be sweet for sure. Look! Try this!" Canada said as she poured her syrup on a pancake.
"Taste it." Canada said as she cut a piece of sweet pancake and dipped it with a fork. Russia ate it.
"It's so tasty. But I prefer eating pancake with vodka. XD" Russia said.
"We don't do that here." Canada replied.
"I'm just kidding hahaha." Russia said jokingly.

The scene went silent for a while until Russia started to ask Canada some question.
"Hey Canada, can you speak any other languages than English?"
"Yes, of course I can speak French. What about you?" Canada said.
"I can speak Russian and English." Russia replied.
"Wait a minute! You can only speak English and Russian? What about Belarusian and Ukrainian?" Canada asked curiously.
"Oh! I can't speak those languages but I can understand what my sister and brother are saying. Just like Belarus and Ukraine, they can't even speak Russian language too but they can understand me and each other." Russia explained.
"But how!?" Canada asked curiously.
"I don't know how but siblings always understand each other even in different languages because we are family." Russia said.
"That's nice." Canada said while smiling.

After they had finished their foods at the café, Canada took Russia to the same maple garden where Belarus and Ukraine were at. They sat on the bench beside each other while watching the beautiful scenery of colourful maple leaves were falling with the wind blowing lightly. Belarus and Ukraine were playing peacefully like a kid even though they were not kids.

Suddenly, Canada started to ask Russia about something that they promised for a long time ago. "Hey Russia, do you remember last time you sent me at Moscow airport?"
"Yes, I remembered. It's been a long time ago since then." Russia replied.
"Did you remember what you said to me last time?" Canada asked.
"Said what?" Russia asked curiously.
"You asked me out! Don't you remember?" Canada said.
"Oh y-yea! I still r-remember. I...guess..." Russia said nervously.
"Are you still confirm that you will ask me out? I'm still waiting. I'm still feel the same way as you feel." Canada said sweetly that could make Russia blushed. His face turned bright red.

They went silent for a while until Russia started to speak loudly that made a lots of people heard him.
"Canada, you know? Since Alaska belongs to us and America.....Umm..... WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME AT ALASKA!?"
Everyone over there were gasped. They all stared at Russia and Canada which make them blushed so hard. Canada nodded silently. Belarus and Ukraine also looked at them and clapped for them even though they have no hands. (Countryballs logic)
Ukraine thought to himself "My ship finally comes true. :)"

(To be continued...)