Say You Like Me

Kayla curled around Tony's sleeping form as best as she could, keeping her magic in his head to keep his sleep peaceful. She nuzzled his hair and slowly let herself drift off, pulling Tony's subconscious into her dream on accident. Kayla stroked Tony's cheek in her dream, looking at him softly. To her it made sense for her to dream about him, especially after he nearly died.

Tony wondered if she had opened a door to his deepest desires so he could have good dreams. He had dreamed about her and the other two multiple times so it wasn't really that strange. The genius held her around the waist and pressed his face into her neck, breathing in deeply. Logically he knew you couldn't really smell stuff in your sleep but he thought he could smell her perfume.

"Tony." Kayla spoke softly, holding him closely. She shift and pressed her lips to his, sliding her fingers into the back of his hair. She wanted to kiss him and hold him forever. He would be so perfect as one of their lovers. She and Steve had known when they saw Tony and Bucky had also realized.

Tony made a soft noise, kissing her a bit desperately after the stress of the last week or so. It broke his heart a little to have to resort to kissing her in his dreams though. It felt like a new low to him. 

Kayla hummed softly after they stopped kissing, keeping their foreheads together. "You're okay, Love. I'm here."

"It's just a dream. I won't have you like this when I wake up." Tony shrugged, looking sad. Then he looked confused at the expression on her face.

"Sweetheart, wake up." Kayla woke herself up when she realized what had happened and then woke Tony up. "Tony. Tony."

"Hm? What?" Tony looked puzzled, confused by the abrupt ending to his dream.

"Sweetheart, I pulled you into my dream. I am so sorry." The deity looked so anxious and ashamed. She hadn't meant to do that.

"What?" Tony turned a very alarming shade of red, practically radiating heat. He made a low whimpery noise, covering his face.

"I am so so sorry." Kayla apologized, feeling ashamed at accidentally pulling him into her dreams.

"What are you sorry about? I kissed you!" Tony was equally horrified. He had a jolt of internal hatred at himself.

"To be fair. I also kissed you." Kayla pointed out. She had liked kissing him. "I didn't mind that."

"Oh!" Tony's cheeks turned a soft shade of red against his will again. He could control his reactions most of the time but not around the deity or the two super soldiers. "What about Cap and Buckaroo?"

"Honey… We have been flirting with you for months." Kayla snorted, cupping Tony's cheeks and gently pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "They'll be jealous that I kissed you first. Besides, we want you to join our relationship."

"You want me to join you guys?" Tony sounded vulnerable. He couldn't help but lean into the gentle touch.

"Yes, Sweetheart. We do." Kayla confirmed. "We can talk to Bucky and Steve so you can hear it from them too."

"Yeah." Tony breathed out, wanting the confirmation from all of them that they truly wanted him. He hadn't known that JARVIS had already asked Bucky and Steve to come into the bedroom.

"J said you needed us, you two." Bucky crawled up by them. He tucked them between Steve and himself once the blond joined them on the bed.

"I accidentally pulled Tony into my dream and we kissed." Kayla hummed, leaning into the blond soldier's side.

"You kissed him first?" Bucky pouted playfully. He and Steve had figured she would get Tony first simply because that was how it had gone with them. She had brought Bucky into the relationship once he was comfortable.

"Hell yeah." Kayla grinned. "It was a great kiss too. Tony has soft lips."

"Let me see if that's true." Bucky kissed the genius now, showing off his skill with his mouth.

"Now look at what you've done. Bucky will never leave Tony alone long enough for me to get a kiss." Steve was amused though. 

"Just give them a bit." Kayla shushed Steve and watched the two men kissing with a deeply interested look on her face. 

"Pervert." Steve mumbled, tugging his girlfriend into his lap and holding her close. He was very tactile with his loved ones.

"Yeah but I'm your pervert." Kayla beamed at her blond and then kissed him softly and slowly. The woman was very pleased with how things were turning out. 

In the end, Steve got his kiss from Tony while Bucky and Kayla watched. They unanimously agreed that any heavy discussions could wait until the morning though and settled to sleep.