Addicted

(Smut) (this is my last pre-written chapter. Current working on the next)

"Oh fuck! Bucky!" Kayla whined, tangling her fingers in Bucky's hair. His head was between her thighs, sucking marks on her skin. He was intent on leaving as many as he could. "Bucky. Please." She whined at him.

"Please what?" Bucky had a mischievous grin on his face, kissing the junction where her leg and pelvis met. It was so close to where she wanted him but so far.

"Please. Want you." She just begged, squirming. He was dragging the flat of his tongue along the crease by her hip. "Not there! Inside me."

Bucky just laughed, nipping carefully. He knew she was always impatient when it came to wanting him and their boys. "I dunno, Doll. What part of me do you want?"

"Your tongue! Or fingers." The woman begged again, shuddering at his warm breath on her. "Your cock. Please."

"You said Tongue first, Baby." Bucky teased and dragged his tongue along her slit. Her hips jerked up, nearly smacking into his face. His hands gently gripped them and held her still. "Not gonna do much good if you knock me out, Doll."

She just whined at him, looking flustered. She moaned again as he continued licking now, focusing on her clit. Bucky was very good with his mouth in more ways than one.

"Taste so good, Baby." Bucky groaned before latching onto her clit and sucking like it was a nipple. That earned him a scream and having to actually hold her hips down. Bucky shifted his focus and pressed his tongue inside of her, licking in as far as he could. He added a finger, working them in and out at differing paces to keep her from moving with him.

The wet sounds of him eating her out was obscene and it made her blush more. Her face may never return to the normal shade again. Her fingers tugged at his hair as she got closer to orgasming. "Bucky!" She was so close and sounded desperate.

Bucky just hummed, adding another finger. He scissored them apart and continued opening her up. He had no intention of fucking her without prepping her for it. He slid a third finger in and felt the way her inner walls rippled around the digits. He slid his tongue along her slit again and continued fingering her while licking her clit.

"Jamesssss!" Her voice hit a new high note as she came, clamping down around his fingers. Her back arched, body bowing up like a bow string being pulled. He continued licking her through it and slurping at her juices.

"Yes, Doll?" Bucky's face was soaked and he looked pleased with himself. The fond exasperated look she gave him made the man laugh. "You're so beautiful."

"If you don't give me your cock in the next thirty seconds, I'm going to dig out my dildo and fuck myself. And you won't get any sex for a month." Kayla threatened. She wanted him inside now.

"This is what you get for wearing just my shirt to bed, Doll." Bucky smirked but obliged her demands. He rolled a condom on and slicked his cock up. The four were not ready for kids yet. "Told you I was gonna bend you over the next time you wore just my shirt to bed especially on a night that Stevie and Tony are on their date."

"You like it." Was her response. She had done it deliberately. It always pleased her when her boys lost control.

"I do." Bucky agreed, sliding himself into her entrance. He was on his knees between her legs, feeling the way her thighs trembled once he was fully seated. "So perfect for me, Doll. Love you so much."

"I love you too." She reached for him, the Soldier leaning down to oblige her silent demand. He kissed her hungrily, a contrast to the lazy roll of his hips.

"So beautiful." Bucky murmured again before straightening up. He adjusted his position and started moving faster. He wanted to make her scream and beg, enjoying how he could make her lose control. Bucky's hips never stopped moving, his flesh hand sliding down to rub her clit. He was confident in his sexual prowess but he never turned down the assistance that touching a girl's clit gave.

She made a choked noise, clenching around him. He knew how to make her feel good and this definitely was part of it. Her hips rocked as she met each of his thrusts now, using her legs to move herself on him.

"Gorgeous girl." Bucky sounded pleased, watching her body writhing on his cock. He shifted slightly, trying to find her G-Spot and looking triumphant as he found it. "Gonna fuck you senseless, Baby. Gonna put that godly stamina to use."

"You're filthy." She moaned out as he paused in his movement. "But if you don't start fucking me again, I'm going to put you on your back and ride you til you can't breathe or think."

"Promises, Promises." Bucky sounded wickedly delighted. He wouldn't mind that. He liked when she took what she wanted from him.

The two thoroughly ruined the sheets on the bed and the mattress underneath. As Bucky did in fact put that godly stamina to use and took advantage of the fact that his girlfriend was also a god, the woman keeping up with him. Tony was definitely going to have to replace their mattress but thankfully not the frame this time.

Kayla had gotten them a specially made bed frame, using wood from a special tree on Olympus. The wood was as hard as vibranium and definitely stood the test against the sexual shenanigans of three godly beings and a Genius who had a touch of Extremis in him.

"What did you two do?!" Steve cried out once he and Tony got home in the wee hours of the morning. Their pillows were pretty much destroyed and there were feathers EVERYWHERE.

"Nothing." Bucky denied, currently laying on their lover with his head against her bare breasts. He nuzzled one and pressed a kiss to an impressive bite mark.

"We're going to have to replace the mattress again..." Kayla popped her head up and giggled unrepentantly. She wasn't sorry. She had enjoyed her time with Bucky in their bed.

"We just got that mattress!" Tony sighed dramatically. He was already stripping naked and climbed on the bed by them.

"You traitor." Steve whined at Tony. He stood there a bit longer, eyeing the trio.

"Get on the bed." Bucky ordered lazily. He was too comfortable to move currently.

"Yeah, I will." Steve stripped down and tossed everyone's clothes into their hamper. He laid by Bucky, spooning the Soldier who grunted slightly. Steve rubbed his cock against Bucky lazily, sighing softly at the sleepy pleasure. He was tired after being awake for a while.

"Don't start something you won't finish." Bucky warned. He would gladly bottom for the blond though.

"Mm." Steve hummed in Bucky's ear but stopped moving. He just wanted to cuddle now, reaching over Bucky to stroke their girlfriend's stomach. "Love you all."

"Love you too, Love." Kayla crooned, looking at Steve tenderly before tucking a mostly asleep Tony to her other side. She was basking in being surrounded by her lovers and their heat. "Love all my boys."

Tony responded with something that vaguely resembled the words I Love You Too, eyes shut now. He curled closer, clinging to her and falling asleep now.

"I love you too." Bucky announced to both Steve and Kayla. He wanted to sleep now. "Now shhh."

"Okay, Jerk." Steve agreed fondly. He kissed the back of Bucky's neck and then Kayla's lips. He settled in and closed his own eyes now.