I'm With You

Tony groaned as he was kissed senseless by his girlfriend. She had ambushed him as soon as he got home, clutching his suit jacket with both hands. "I'm here. I'm with you." He soothed, holding her close to his chest.

The genius managed to shut the door behind him and then continued edging her backwards into the living room. The pair ended up on the couch, just kissing each other and holding each other almost painfully tight.

"Tony?" Steve's voice came from behind and before Tony realized what had happened, he was lifted up and dragged into a different kiss. The blond usually took his time but he was kissing Tony like he wanted to devour him while his hands ran over Tony's body.

"So rude." Their girlfriend whined from next to them. She was sulking about Tony being stolen from her. "I wasn't done kissing him yet."

"Aw, Doll. Stevie will have to let go sooner or later." Bucky had joined their reunion. He waited a minute and then snatched Tony from Steve. He gave the poor genius some time to breathe before kissing him. "Welcome home, Tony."

"Home. Yay." Tony sounded a bit dazed. He had definitely enjoyed that welcome. He was glad when Bucky helped him sit on the couch by their girlfriend. "Hi, Honey."

"Hi, Tony." She crawled onto his lap and snuggled into him. "Missed you so much."

"Missed you all too. So much." Tony groaned, cuddling the woman against his chest. He stroked her hair and just took deep breaths. He enjoyed the greeting from his lovers, his body stirring in response to the way they had touched him and kissed him.

"Is this for me?" Kayla sounded wickedly delighted, squirming against the forming bulge in Tony's pants. She enjoyed the way his hips jerked, shifting to face him with her legs on either side of him.

"That's hot." Bucky had a smirk on his face, watching the way the woman teased their genius. He watched the two grinding against each other, kissing again and groping each other.

"It is." Steve agreed, voice tight. A glance down told Bucky that Steve was very aroused. "I want them both. Under me."

"Share." Bucky snorted and reached out to pull Steve close. He palmed the other man's cock. "Besides, they look a bit busy."

"Oh shit." Tony cursed, his pants open and his lover's hand in them to pull his cock out. She was jerking him off, wanting to watch his face while he orgasmed. "Fuck!"

Steve groaned lowly, hips rocking as he ground his hard cock against Bucky's hand. He watched Tony rapidly losing control, the genius sputtering in multiple languages. Their genius was so clever and gorgeous, especially as he got closer to falling apart.

"Come on, Tony. Come for me." Kayla ordered, kissing his neck in the next moment and then biting carefully in the way he liked.

Tony's whole body arched up, crying out wordlessly as his cock spurted white. He was clutching so tightly at their girlfriend that her skin had red marks. She didn't mind though, stroking his cock through it until he pulled away.

"Absolutely perfect." Kayla kissed Tony softly, cupping his cheek with her clean hand. She wiped her other hand on her shirt, not caring about it.

Bucky had sunk to his knees and was blowing Steve, gripping the blond's thighs. He liked making his lovers feel good. The man didn't even choke as Steve started fucking into his mouth, just taking it easily and sucking.

"Our boys couldn't wait for us to be done." Kayla whispered in Tony's ear, gesturing over her shoulder. She watched the blush creep up Tony's cheeks as he watched the two soldiers over her shoulder. "They had to get busy with each other."

Steve cursed, hips stuttering in their rolling rhythm and he gasped a warning before he came. Bucky just hummed around him and continued sucking. Steve started orgasming, making desperate noises in his chest and accidentally pulling Bucky's hair.

Bucky pulled back once Steve's knees seemed to give out, catching his blond and lowering him to the ground. "You alive, Stevie?"

"Yeah." Steve groaned, flopping onto his back. He was catching his breath.

Kayla slid off the couch and moved to Bucky. "You want some help with that?" She would love to get her hands or mouth on his cock.

"If you want, Doll." Bucky purred, letting her shove him up onto the couch. "Alright alright. I'm going."

Her magic flared out and Bucky's pants were gone. "Gorgeous, James. Absolutely perfect." She leaned over, taking her time. She wouldn't be rushed, giving James a dirty look when he tried to touch himself.

"God, Doll. You're killing me." James groaned, hips twitching as she licked the tip of his cock. He liked when she worshipped his body but he just wanted to cum.

"Goddess, James." Kayla corrected with a smirk on her face. She distracted him by taking him in her mouth abruptly, sucking lightly. The pleasure sizzled over their bond as she sucked, stroking what wasn't in her mouth. Her head pressed down, her lips against the top of her hand.

"Oh fuck!" James yelled as her hand let go and she took him in all the way. He was gripping the couch, fingers digging in the cushions. "Pozhaluysta, kukolka. Ne ostanavlivaysya." He begged.

She hummed around him and enjoyed the way his hips jerked. Kayla looked up at James from under her lashes, hollowing her cheeks around him. He was so close already and he didn't want the pleasure to end.

"O Bozhe. Mne eto nuzhno. Ty tak nuzhen." James whimpered, fingers buried in her hair now. His hips were jerking, chasing his end.

Kayla curiously let him feel her own arousal and pleasure over the bond, deep throating him abruptly in the same moment. It worked how she wanted and he fell apart with a gasp. He didn't even try to pull out from her mouth, mind blank at the moment. She didn't mind though, swallowing around him and rubbing his thighs as he shuddered through his orgasm.

Tony's eyes were trained onto the woman's mouth, focused on the way her lips were stretched around Bucky's cock. It was so obscene yet so hot. He knew Bucky was the biggest between the three of them but Steve was also hung like a damn horse and Tony knew he himself wasn't small either. "She's a size queen." He blurted out.

"Yep." Steve agreed, eyes darkening. He had been focused on the same thing as Tony. "But she's still perfect."

"Mhm." Tony just reached out to stroke Kayla's hair. She was just holding Bucky's cock in her mouth, looking a bit hazy. It was definitely something new but Tony had dabbled enough in BDSM to realize what it was. It was definitely a boost to his ego to realize that even gods could go into Subspace. They would definitely have to have a talk later but that could wait until she was up and everyone wasn't running on post orgasm bliss.