If It Makes You Happy

Tony shuffled his feet, bored as they visited the sixth property of the day. He was happy to be finding a solution but lord was it boring seeing houses. The first three had been rejected without them even getting out of the car. The woman had said they didn't feel right to her. The genius subtly started texting Clint, asking him if the upgraded arrows were to his satisfaction.

Bucky was holding Steve's hand as they watched Kayla poke into every nook and cranny. The two were also bored but hiding it better. They knew she wouldn't choose this house though. It was too close to the city.

"Not this one." Kayla announced after twenty more minutes. She looked a bit dejected as she felt like they would never find a place.

"We still have more to go see." Tony soothed, moving over to her and cuddling her close. He kissed her softly and rubbed her back. "I have a few in Canada that are decently close."

"But what about the logistics with you going to work?" Steve reminded Tony. He didn't want Tony to be in trouble with Pepper.

"I have months of vacation time accumulated. I could also do remote work." Tony shrugged, looking at the goddess and then at the soldiers. "I also have enough designs for the next five years. I could put them in and take off for a while."

"Only if you want to." Kayla looked soft and happy. "If you want to do that then that's fine."

"Yeah. I think that's what I'm gonna do." Tony nodded and kissed his girlfriend again. He was ready to go to the next house.

"Let's go." Kayla chirped excitedly. She held Tony's hand as they went to the car. They would be taking one of Tony's private planes to an air strip he owned. Kayla was excited as hell now, wiggling.

"Goofy. We'll get there soon." Bucky teased playfully. He was also excited to get out of the city. The former assassin kissed their lover gently, cupping her face. He wanted to practice his animal shifting in the forest.

It took roughly four hours to get to the air strip and another three to get to the first house. It was late at night now and everyone was exhausted. Rhodey protested at being dragged around so much when he was supposed to be relaxing. They apologized to him and Kayla managed to send him back to the Tower without a hitch.

Kayla felt at peace as soon as they arrived at the seventh house. It was more of a mountain lodge and had an extensive back deck that overlooked a valley. "This is it. This is perfect." She leaned into Steve, feeling a bit dizzy at the silence in her head. It hadn't felt so calm in a long time.

"I'm glad. We can look around tomorrow. Tony's half asleep on his feet." Bucky scooped the tired genius up. The other two nodded and they followed Tony's directions to the master bedroom.

Kayla shimmied out of her clothing and laid down in just her underwear, yawning widely. She had been so tense and stressed that the absence had made her exhausted. The woman crawled on Steve and fell asleep, face pressed to his neck.

"Silly." Steve mumbled, exchanging a look with Bucky. The genius was also asleep on Bucky. "These two are perfect."

"Yeah they are." Bucky agreed, helping Steve pull the blankets up. The two Soldiers just talked quietly for a bit before also going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~
It was late the next morning by the time everyone woke up, all of them were in much higher spirits and ready to explore around the house and surrounding area. Kayla and Tony claimed the shower first, taking a suspiciously long time and returning a bit more marked up than before.

Tony looked a bit dazed and Kayla had a smug expression on her face. The genius was also walking a bit funny, looking like a good wind would blow him over. He bumped into Steve who snorted and steadied him.

"You good?" Steve chuckled, looking Tony over and making sure he was okay. He knew how intense things could get with the Deity.

"I'm great." Tony grinned dopily. He enjoyed the shower with Kayla and definitely would accept a repeat later.

Bucky swatted the woman's ass and then squeezed. "You little pervert. You made his brain melt." He pulled the towel clad woman closer, taking a peek down her towel at her chest.

"Aw, Buck. You jealous? I can melt yours too." Kayla snickered, dropping her towel and allowing him to look. She didn't mind if they wanted to look at her.

"We need to look around first. And get some groceries." Steve interjected before it could get more heated. He liked looking at Kayla as much as the other two but they needed to get things done.

"Yeah yeah." Bucky grumbled, taking a moment to squeeze the nude woman and gave her a kiss. He would prefer that he got to bend his girlfriend over a flat surface ASAP but he knew Steve was right.

Kayla just laughed unrepentantly and got dressed, wearing a pair of her leggings and one of Steve's button up shirts over it. She watched Steve's eyes darken a bit as she felt the bolt of lust that came through their bond. "What, Steve?" She played innocent.

"You know what, Sugar." Steve grumbled and got dressed. He knew she was enjoying being a tease. "Alright. Food. Something we need."

"There's a town about an hour away." Tony had checked with JARVIS. "And we should be good to go with everything else. There's a truck in the garage. It just needs to be tuned up and then we can use it to get bulk items."

"Awesome. You and Steve can do that." Bucky had taken a quick shower and gotten dressed. "Kayla and I will look around."

"I don't think so." Steve shook his head at the pair who were too busy making bedroom eyes at each other. "We'll all go so we know where to go."

"You are a kill joy." Bucky groaned at Steve dramatically. He wanted to get the woman to himself for a little while.

"Yeah but you love me." Steve was grinning and leaned over to kiss the pout off of Bucky's lips. He made sure to make it hot and heavy, holding the shorter man close.

"That's hot." Tony quipped, eyeing the two Soldiers together.

"And beautiful." Kayla sighed happily. "They're so gorgeous together. It kills me inside, Tony."

"I feel that." Tony agreed. The pair really could be described as beautiful together.