Yibo walked downstairs in his robe looking around for Xiao Zhan. "Where is He?"

"Who sir?" Meng Yao followed and wondered.

"Who else is here other that me and you ?" Yibo replied.

"Oh .. Wei Ying is out for a Jog he went out half an Hour ago." Meng Yao  said.

"Tell the maid to Make breakfast for both of us, make sure to make a lot." Yibo made sure as he left to his office and waited for Xiao Zhan.

He wondered if he should continue being unsettled by Xiao Zhan or straight up tell him how he felt but these feelings were new to him and they weren't  clear either, things could get complicated for him at least that's what He thought.

Xiao Zhan entered to the delicious smell of food being made. He thought what could be the special occasion. He entered approaching the kitchen and stood beside the maid cooking the food.

"You're here!" Yibo entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, I just got here... a-sorry for taking too long." Zhan embarrassingly ignored Yibo's gaze.

"Sit down and eat breakfast with me. I don't think I'll be able to finish it myself." Yibo sat down as the food was being placed on the table.

Zhan was a bit worried "I don't thi-"

Yibo was stoic again "just sit."

Zhan sat down and Yibo started to serve food on his plate. He's never received such treatment.

"Tonight we're leaving to South Korea, so you should get your things ready," Yibo tells him.

Zhan stuffed his face as he looked like a rabbit in Yibo's eyes. Yibo gawked at Zhan the whole time and wondered where all the food went. Zhan had a thin body and such a small waist.

"Sorry, Then I'll pack my things right away," Zhan mumbles with a mouth full of food.

Meng Yao whispered in Yibo's ear giving him the information he needed to know."Sir everything is set for tonight."

"Good make sure there are snacks." Yibo required.
Meng Yao was a bit confused as to why? He'd never seen Yibo in a good mood or even Xiao Zhan eating by his side. He was once again skeptical about this certain situation.

"Yes sir."

Xiao Zhan was almost finished with the food. Yibo was impressed. He's never seen someone eat so much in such little time.

 He's never seen someone eat so much in such little time