The Fruit Of Her Hard Work

It was quite a journey for one Miku Nakano. She was just an idiot heading to her 2nd year in High School. But after meeting Fuutarou Uesugi, everything changed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For the better.

"Fuutarou." Miku Uesugi, yes Uesugi, called Fuutarou. They are married now. In fact, the wedding was one month after Fuutarou's graduation in college.

"What is it Miku?" Fuutarou called. He was installing some applications in their PC. He just recently bought it, so that Miku could search Japanese History with ease. She already has one, but it was not up to date to the newer models.

"Can we have some lovey-dovey time?" She asked. Sure they got married, but Fuutarou is not your ordinary man. He was shaking like crazy in their honeymoon. And he isn't used to sweet talk Miku.

Fuutarou was shaking now, as he asked himself how to lovey-dovey someone? He was used to study like crazy, and social interactions were sacrificed. So he has no clue on how to make Miku happy.

"Uhm, can you wait until I finish installing applications on your PC?" This is the only way he could make Miku happy. He will buy what she needed. But he knows that there will be a time where he needs to cuddle her. But how to cuddle someone?

"Okay." Is her response. They just got married, and she's contented at that. Fuutarou's been like that ever since she met him. He's awkward, stoic, can't comprehend feelings, or emotions in general, and he's kind of a dick. But he has some charming qualities that Miku likes. But even if she understands him, she still yearns for his attention and love. 'I wish he could kiss me.'

But before Miku left, Fuutarou suddenly hugged her. Miku was surprised by this. But she was happy that Fuutarou finally hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I-I don't know how t-to b-be a good husband. But I promise to you, I will work hard to be the best husband in the world!!" Fuutarou declared. He then nuzzled his head on her neck. He's just doing it on the fly. But he's honest. He'll do his best to make Miku happy, even if it'll take time. He won't rush it, so when the time comes, he can finally make Miku happy.

For Miku, this is enough. His determination, his resolve, his will to change is enough for her to say that her hard work was worth it.

Miku then faced Fuutarou, and kissed him on the lips.

"It's okay. I'm now an Uesugi, so it's my job to make you happy too. Let's help each other, as we're now a family." She said while sporting a smile that will make even Tomura Shigaraki smile genuinely.

"Am I worthy of being your husband? I felt that you deserve better." Fuutarou said, as he was doubting if he's worthy of Miku. He's aware of her efforts, and he felt she deserves more.

Miku flicked his forehead and pouted.

"Fuutarou, you're worthy enough for me. Don't sell yourself short." She then pulled him closer to her. "Just promise me that you'll rely on me when you're in trouble, okay?"

She then kissed him on the lips again. Fuutarou then pulled her for a passionate one. It lasted for 2 minutes, before they broke it and resumed the installation.

For Miku, seeing Fuutarou is willing to put the effort is enough for her.

For now, she can finally say that all of her efforts were rewarded.

---------------

Five years later.

"Nino!!! Are we visiting those two?!?!?!"