Under The Bright Stars

It is a calm, silent Friday night for Ichika.

Nino is at her friend's house, Miku went to a convention and will be out for 3 days, Yotsuba is staying with the Basketball Team's Captain's house for 2 days, and Itsuki is at her student's house. Ichika stayed at their apartment, her sisters were worried that she'll be alone, except...

"Thank you Fuutarou-kun for coming." She smiled brightly. She asked Fuutarou to stay at their apartment for 3 days, to which he nodded, but with a condition. That's if they'll study for 3 days.

"Ichika, you can just come and stay to my house. My dad and Raiha are having weird thoughts about this." Fuutatou gave a sigh. He didn't like the look that his dad and Raiha gave to him before leaving the house.

"Don't worry Fuutarou-kun, we won't do anything dirty. We'll only do is studying for the next 3 days. Don't worry about it." Ichika assures him and pats his back.

"Okay." He then replied.

They two then sat at the living room for 5 minutes, before Ichika started a conversation.

"So, Fuutarou-kun, how do I looked tonight?" She then came close to Fuutarou, leans her head and rest at his shoulders.

Since the Kyoto trip ended, her heart was conflicted. She had said to him that all of it was a lie, but she knew Fuutarou didn't understand what she really meant. She meant that her time with him was all a lie. But deep down in her heart, she don't want to end it.

"You looked nice." Fuutarou said nervously. He's well aware that most of the Nakano sisters likes him, Ichika is one of them.

"Hehe, thanks." She smiled and kissed him on the cheeks, it made Fuutarou blush.

"Ichika, let's now study!!!!" He said, wanting to remove this closeness.

"Geez, Fuutarou-kun you meannie." Ichika pouted.

They then started studying. But even then, Ichika was making moves.

She leans to his shoulders, kisses him on the cheeks, whispers to his ears about how the stars in the sky are beautiful tonight, and she presses her breast close to his arms.

Fuutarou couldn't help but to get flustered by her advances. He knew what Ichika could do, so he's wary of her actions.

They then stopped studying, as Fuutarou wanted to rest, but...

"Ichika, let's call it a da-" before he could finish his sentence, Ichika tackled him to the sofa.

For Ichika, she couldn't understand why she did it, it was that she wanted to do it.

"Why I'm doing this? I know that I said to him everything was a lie. But why my heart always say it wasn't the case? Why I still want to be close to him? Why I still thought about him? Why I can't last a day without seeing him personally? Why do I still love him?" Ichika has a lot of questions in her mind, but as she was deep into her thoughts, her hands were reaching closer to Fuutarou's pants.

"ICHIKA!!!!!" He shouted in disbelief. He can't believe Ichika will do this, to him especially.

Ichika was snapped out of her thoughts.