I Won't Let You Go Away From Me

Fuutarou is at the apartment of the Nakano's. Today will be a special day for one particular Nakano.

"UESUGI-SAN!!!!!" Yotsuba shouted, as she just woke up, not expecting for Fuutarou to come at their apartment.

She then tackled Fuutarou and hugged him.

"Yotsuba, will you stop charging at me!!!!" Fuutarou was startled. He never liked Yotsuba always charging him like that.

"Yotsuba, stop disturbing Fuutarou." Miku pouted. She was at the couch listening to ONE OK ROCK. She got jealous quickly as she saw Yotsuba hugging him.

"Uesugi-kun, what brings you here today?" Asked Itsuki. She was preparing breakfast.

"Ehhh??? Fuutarou-kun has business here other than tutoring?" Ichika teased. She was helping Itsuki prepare their breakfast.

Nino, on the other hand, is still on the futon, sulking.

"Stupid Fuu-kun!!! Letting Yotsuba hug him without fighting back!!!" Nino thought. She saw Fuutarou entered, but was greeted by Yotsuba. She got jealous quickly and stayed at the futon.

"I'm asking Yotsuba ou-" before he could continue, the sisters bursted out.

"UESUGI-KUN, YOU'RE SHAMELESS!!!!!"

"WOAH!!!! I NEVER KNEW FUUTAROU-KUN AND YOTSUBA ARE DATING!!!!!"

"FUUTAROU, YOU CHEATER!!!!"

The three then rushed towards to Fuutarou, without knowing what he really after.

Nino shed a tear as she heard this.

"Fuu-kun, you two-timer!!!!" She thought. Without knowing, she was crying, but stayed silent. She doesn't want to let everyone know she's awake.

"Guys, just listen to me for a bit." Fuutarou demanded. He's pissed that the sister assumed things before finding out what's his real intentions.

"Take care of Yotsuba, okay?" Ichika said, and gave Fuutarou a pat to his left shoulder.

Itsuki and Miku were speechless. They never expected for Fuutarou and Yotsuba being a couple, let alone Fuutarou being in love.

"Yotsuba, let's go now!!!" Fuutarou shouted and grabbed Yotsuba's arm and went out with her.

Gladly, Yotsuba already wore her casual clothes.

"Wow, those two seems close. What do you think Miku and Itsuki?" Ichika asked the two.

"Nothing. I think Uesugi-kun needs privacy now. And recently, he's always with Yotsuba for some reason." Itsuki thought. She is the first quint to see them together for the past days.

"I say Fuutarou's unfair!!! And Yotsuba's making moves on him without telling us!!!!" Miku pouted. She felt betrayed, as she thought Yotsuba would help her.

As the three continued to talk, Nino rose up from her futon.

"Ohhh, good morning Nino." Ichika greeted Nino with a smile, but she saw her face, and it was not a pleasant sight.

The three just let her be. But little do they know, Nino already saw the two go out frequently.

"I need to follow them." Nino thought. She'll make a move this time.

She had a suspicion for a month now, as the two go out frequently for two months now. At first, she let them be. But later on, she saw some changes.

He never looked at her straight in the eye, even when they're at work. He tries to avoid to glance at her.

This time, she'll find the reason why the two always go out together.