My Feelings For You Won't Change

WARNING : IT WILL TACKLE RECENT EVENTS IN THE MANGA!!!! But some events will change.

It was a tough sight for Nino as; one, Fuutarou didn't invite her to have fun during the Cultural Festival, two, he's with someone else in those times, three, it was a girl, and four, she likes Fuutarou too.

And now, Fuutarou, the girl, and all of the Nakano Sisters are in a restaurant, to celebrate a successful Cultural Festival. What more could Nino ask?

"So Fuutarou tutored you five?" The girl asked. She has a long black hair, and she is beautiful. The worst part is, Fuutarou was blushing from taking glances off of her.

"Please Takebayashi, don't embarass me!!!" Fuutarou said while looking down at the floor, still blushing. Nino didn't like the sight.

The girl now known as Takebayashi, was holding Fuutarou's hand, while he's not against it. In fact, he's enjoying it. It fumes Nino to a degree that she wants to punch someone in the face.

"Yes, Uesugi-san tutored us. He's amazing, you know." Yotsuba responded. Nino noticed that this isn't the usual Yotsuba. She's pissed, and her response sounded like she's boasting about something, and there was venom in her voice.

"Fuutarou loves my cooking." She said with venom. Miku too is not amused at the girl.

Then there was silence in the room. Both Ichika and Itsuki are relatively quiet. Nobody could read them, but only Nino could saw through their facade. Both have disgust looks at Takebayashi.

"Wow Fuutarou, you've become an amazing man!!!! Geez, I'm so proud of my student." Takebayashi said while hugging Fuutarou, which he didn't mind. This displeases the girls.

"I mean, you're my tutor back then. I kinda drew inspiration from you. You're amazing Takebayashi." Fuutarou said while scratching his head. The Nakano's didn't like this response from him.

Takebayashi hugged him tighter. She's happy that her old classmate still remembers her, in some form. But the Quints didn't like this, not a single bit.

"Uesugi-kun, I need to go." Itsuki said, then left immediately. Fuutarou wondered, but he shrug it off.

"Me too Fuutarou. Gotta practice my baking skills, so I can feed you your favorite cookies." Miku said and left.

"Sorry Fuutarou-kun, my director messaged me that I need to get back." Ichika said and left.

"Uesugi-san, gotta too." Is all Yotsuba said and left.

Four Nakano's had left, leaving Fuutarou, Takebayashi, and Nino at the restaurant. Nino wanted to leave too, but something tells her to stay. She couldn't find the reason why, as her other four sisters left with one reason, because Takebayashi is so close to Fuutarou, and he didn't mind it.

"Nino-san, do you have some urgent business to attent too?" Takebayashi asked with a mocking manner. She didn't say it, but in her eyes, Nino could read it well as it tells her to leave so the Tutor and the Student will be left alone.

"No, got no plans. Hey Fuu-kun, did you enjoy the Cultural Festival?" Nino asked. She hopes that in this way, she could find hope.

"Yeah, Takebayashi did a lot to me." This reply destroyed her heart. It was Takebayashi again.

She saw Fuutarou's cheeks lit up from mentioning Takebayashi's name. She asked herself 'What's the difference between them and her?', and it always circulate through her mind.

"So Fuutarou, do you have a girlfriend?" Takebayashi asked, which silenced the three.

For Nino, she's shaking and sweating bullets. She knows Fuutarou has not been in a relationship in his whole life, so this question is more of him having interest in girls. But Nino pondered it further, and she quickly understood Takebayashi's question. It's her way of advancement, her move towards Fuutarou.