I Just Want A Fair Chance With You

Warning : This tackles some events in the manga.(Though with some alteration.)

---------------

Miku Nakano is at their apartment, alone. Her sisters went to their respective part-time jobs.

"I'm lonely." Miku's been contemplating on what happened during the spring break.

The events unfolded like a presentation to her. Slow, but in detail.

"I wish Fuutarou is here right now. I'm confused." She said to herself. Knowing that he might have a different look on her from now on, based on what she did.

Then she heard someone is knocking at the door. She wonders who will it be, as her sisters won't be here until 8:00pm.

She then opened the door. She was surprised of who's outside knocking.

"Fuutarou?" She asked. She couldn't believed that he's here.

"Miku, did you forget that today I'll help you study about the Edo Period, right?" Fuutarou said unamused. Miku didn't mind as this was Fuutarou from the day they've met him.

"Come in." Miku then smiled at Fuutarou. Then she noticed that Fuutarou covered his mouth.

"Weird. Fuutarou won't react like this when I smiled at him." She thought. She's blushing a little when she thinks that she made him flustered.

The two then started their session. But it felt different.

When Miku came close to Fuutarou just to ask some questions, he immediately stand up and shifted spot and just answered her questions from there.

This made Miku sad and curious on why he's doing it.

"I wonder why Fuutarou is doing this? Did I do something wrong? Did he still thinks about what happened during our stay at my grandpa's place? What is it? I just couldn't understand?" But then she realized she did something that is too embarrassing to remember.

"Miku?" Fuutarou asked. But Miku is in her thoughts, and he needs to shake her up a little, but he couldn't.

His hands were shaking just by him thinking of snapping her out of her thoughts.

"W-Why? Why I couldn't touch her?" Fuutarou is in questioning how he became like this.

Fuutarou then came closer to Miku, shaking. It was very unusual from him to act like this.

"Just sna-" before he knew it, he tripped over and fell into Miku.

Miku woke up from her thoughts, wondering who snapped her out of it. Then she blushed madly as she saw Fuutarou's head rest onto her chest.

"FU-FU-FU-FUUTAROU!!!!!" She shouted. She didn't know why he's in that position in the first place, but she's liking it somehow.

"Miku...MIKU!!! I'M SORRY!!!" He panicked. He was about to stand up, but he tripped again. This time it was far more worst.

As Fuutarou fell, he fell on top of Miku and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Their lips met.

For the second time, Fuutarou experienced a kiss to the lips. Just like what happened during the vacation at the bell.

He didn't break the kiss, as much as Miku pushed him away from her. He felt a sensation similar to that time. It was the same.

"These lips..." Fuutarou thought. He didn't let it go, as he's scanning if Miku's lips is the same as the one who kissed him under the bell.

Fuutarou finally stood up, amazed. It was uncharacteristic for him to do that, but he felt the same exact sensation to where he got kissed by either Itsuki or Itsuki in disguise.