The Butterfly's Married Life

"FUU-KUN!!!" Nino called. She's at the living room of her home, relaxing.

"Coming!!!" Fuutarou replied. He then came down from the stairs, as he wonders why she called him. "What do you want Nino?"

"Lap pillow." Nino demanded. Fuutarou already understood this. He could tell right from her face that she's jealous. He obliged at Nino's request. He sat at the couch, then Nino rested her head onto his lap.

"We're married for 12 years now. And still, you got jealous at some random girl at the supermarket?" Fuutarou let out a sigh, and yes, they're married. Nino pouted at his reply.

"Is it bad that I'm just staking my claim?" She asked, as she kept pouting. Fuutarou couldn't help but blush. He then patted her head, which made Nino happy.

Earlier, they were at the supermarket, buying some foods when a few girls approached Fuutarou. They then asked if they could take pictures with him, but before he could say no, they did it anyway.

Nino was pissed by this, and for the entire time, she ignored Fuutarou.

"I said I was sorry. And I didn't agreed to it in the first place." Fuutarou reasoned. But he knew that it was no use. This is Nino that we're talking about, the unstoppable train, the girl that will pursue her dreams, and the most stubborn Nakano. Well, she's an Uesugi now, Nino Uesugi, and he's proud to say that.

Fuutarou gave up, then kissed her in the forehead. Well, that was the trick he needs, as Nino's sulky face turns into a happy child getting a candy.

Nino then tackled him and gave him barrage of kisses. He just let her do her way, and he thank God that Nino isn't a yandere.

During their 3rd year, Fuutarou confessed to Nino at the end of their School Festival. To say that Nino was happy by this was an understatement. She legit went to the podium during graduation to declare that Fuutarou confessed to her. Everyone was shocked to hear this, but they were happy. But not all of them.

First, Yotsuba. She was the first to get over it. She was hurt to hear Nino's declaration, but it only took her 30 minutes to get over it. She was happy for Fuutarou, and that's all that matters to her. She was the first to congratulate the two lovebirds, and supported them with everything she got.

Next was Itsuki. She didn't harbor the same feelings as her siblings does, but she admires Fuutarou. But like Yotsuba, she quickly moved on and congratulated Fuutarou and Nino.

The ones that didn't take this declaration well were Ichika and Miku. The two loved Fuutarou with all their heart, and to see him choosing Nino devastated them. The two didn't gave up for two years, before they finally let go of their feelings. It was painful, but they finally moved on and congratulated the two couple.

The wedding happened 5 years after they graduated. Fuutarou proposed to Nino when the two were just having a stroll on Fuutarou's new bike during the night. Why did Fuutarou proposed during that time? It's because he remembered Nino's confession happened when they were riding at their Manager's bike. Nino just told everything she wanted to say to him at that time. And at the end, she confessed to him. So it's fitting to propose to Nino this way, well that's how he thought.

The wedding was simple. Even when Nino's dream wedding was in a castle, she rejected that when they were planning for the venue. Nino felt that an extravagant wedding felt stupid. Plus, she already have the most handsome man alive, and that's all that matters to her.

"Fuu-kun, you really couldn't resist me, huh~?" Nino cooed, as she gave Fuutarou hickeys. Even Fuutarou's protest, she ignored it and continue to give him hickeys.