Honesty

WARNING : This is gonna be a little OOC and some drama.

Saturday, where every student spend their time with their friends, where they can rest, where they can have fun, and where they can enjoy without worry for the next day will be Sunday.

But Saturday has a different vibe for Itsuki Nakano. Saturday is the day where their tutor, Fuutarou Uesugi, came by and lecture them.

"Not today, and my sisters aren't here." Itsuki let out a sigh of defeat. Her sisters are gone for today.

"Guess it's you and me, huh Itsuki?" Fuutarou said with a stoic face.

Itsuki couldn't understand how her sisters had fallen in love with him? She has a lot of things in mind, but for now, she needs to focus.

"Itsuki, I'll gonna buy something. Please wait here." Fuutarou said and left, leaving Itsuki all alone.

In her life, she looked up to her mother. Rena is an inspiration, a bar for her to reach, a standard that she must meet. Itsuki wanted to be like Rena, her mother. But when their mother died, all of the sisters were affected, but Itsuki suffered the most.

Itsuki lost a bar that she must reach, an image that she must reflect, her inspiration in life. Zhe tried to imitate her mother, but her other sisters evolved. Ichika became the mother figure to them, Nino was the one who wanted to maintain their strong bonds, Miku became an introvert, and Yotsuba became a carefree person. For Itsuki, their evolution gradually affected her.

She tried to act like their mother, but she was no Rena. The person she looked up to, is hard to replicate again.

But then, one Fuutarou Uesugi arrived and changed everything. All of her sisters were affected. Ichika became more straight forward to her goals, Nino's personality changed, Miku tries her hardest to improve, and Yotsuba, she hides under a mask. But for Itsuki, she couldn't admit that she changed.

"No, I'm still the same. I want to be like my mother." She said to herself. Little did she know, she wasn't honest to herself, no scratch that, she can't accept that she gradually became more honest to herself, even if it's little by little.

The way that Fuutarou impacted their lives was amazing. No one would thought that one stoic guy, who just accepted the job to earn money, became the pillar of their growth.

Fuutarou the came back. He brought something, but Itsuki didn't even bothered to look at it.

"Hey." He then tapped at her shoulders.

Itsuki has a lot of questions floating around her mind. But one thing is certain, she don't want to admit that she loves this side of him.

"I bought you some juice, pans, and a slice of cake. This is a reward, nothing more, nothing less." He then placed it on the table.

"Uesugi-kun?" Itsuki thought. She didn't understand why he's doing it, scratch that, she couldn't accept that he's giving...no...cheering her up because...

"I know you're the one who got it hard after that happened, so I'll do my best to comfort you." He then moved closer to Itsuki. He don't want to pretend anymore.

"What are you talking about?" She didn't get it, or she couldn't accept it.

"You know what I'm talking about. It's not your fault." He then comforted her.

"My mom is dead long ago, what are you talking about???" She then started to cry, as she's a bit agitated by his comfort.

"It's not your fault." He then hugged her.

Is it her fault? Her mom died from a disease, so it's not her fault. Is it? She didn't do wrong. She's just trying her best to be like their mother. So she's innocent, right?