I'm Not Faking It!!!!!

On a bright Saturday, where the sun shines so bright, the breeze is cold, the birds fly freely, Ichika Nakano, has a date with one Fuutarou Uesugi.

It started yesterday, when Fuutarou prepared a test for them, as usual. But at that time, Yotsuba demanded a reward for the test. All of the sisters are taking this test made by Fuutarou to enhance their memorization better. But after Yotsuba's cries, the rest agreed to her, as the deemed they needed proper motivation to be better.

But little did Fuutarou know, this is their ploy to be close to him.

"UESUGI-SAN, I WANT A REWARD IF WE GET AT LEAST ONE 100 IN THIS TEST!!!" Yotsuba pleaded. She wanted something in return if they can at least get one 100.

"Yeah, Fuutarou reward us. I promise you I'll get 100!!" Miku said in pride. She's determine to make Fuutarou proud of her.

"I'll ride along. But Uesugi-kun, I want you to buy me that special burger you and Nino are talking about!!!" Itsuki doesn't want to participate, but if she get at least one 100, she could asked Fuutarou to treat her food.

"FUU-KUN!!!! WHY DID YOU TELL TO HER THAT SPECIAL BURGER!!! YOU PROMISED TO ME THAT THE SPECIAL BURGER IS JUST FOR ME!!!" Nino shouted in annoyance. She doesn't want someone to share anything that involves Fuutarou.

"Geez, okay Yotsuba. I'll reward you guys. Don't worry about that Miku. Itsuki, you knew that if I buy you that, Nino will kill me. And Nino, I didn't tell her that. She just found us out." Fuutarou responded. He knew if he tried to respond to each cries, it will be a mess. So he waited for all of them to finish what they wanted to say, before he could give a reply.

"Fuutarou-kun, you had it rough." Ichika then pet Fuutarou's head, to the dismay of the four.

"Okay, what do you guys want?" Fuutatou asked.

"Go out with me at the amusement park!!!!" Yotsuba responded with her usual genkiness.

"Let's watch that anime that tackles the Sengoku Period." Miku responded with a calm, soft voice and a smile that heals your heart.

"Treat me to a buffet." Itsuki responded with pride and determination.

"Let me sleep at your house." Nino responded with a wink and and glared at him like he's her own property, and doesn't want to share it to others.

"Let's have a date." Ichika responded like an adult that is mature and honest.

This gave Fuutarou a headache.

"Okay, if you guys at least got one 100, I'll listen to your request, even if it's insane, got it?" Fuutarou signed. He knew after the spring break, that it will be hard to treat them equally. Because they became more assertive and determined to impressed him.

After 5 hours, the test is done and Fuutarou had finished checking them.

"Okay, I hope you guys are prepared for this. Only one of you got a 100, and she has two of them." Fuutarou announced.

The girls sweatdropped. They were nervous on who will it be.

"Ichika, congrats." Fuutarou said with anxiousness. He knew he needs to reward her.

The rest were stunned. They couldn't believed that Ichika will get two 100's, let alone get one.

"Fuutarou-kun, I'm happy to hear that." Ichika just smiled. She's in a bliss at the moment, realizing she'll have a date with him for real.

"You all have over 50 scores, and that's impressive. But Ichika was the best out of all of you. So Ichika, l-l-l-let's h-have a-a-a da-date." He stutters at the end. He couldn't say it, but he did. He just asked Ichika out on a date.