I'll Make Sure You'll Be Happy By My Side

For Yotsuba, she had finally confessed her feelings for the one man she truly loves, with a passionate sex with him to boot. But two entities showed up, and they knew Fuutarou for a long time.

"Let's talk." Is what the girl, Takebayashi, said.

"S-Sure." Fuutarou quickly replied.

The four then went to a nearby café. After they found a table and got their orders, Takebayashi started the conversation.

"So, who's the girl Fuutarou?" She asked with a smile, but that smile hides something.

"She's Yotsuba Nakano, my g-girlfrield." Fuutarou replied. He was nervous, Yotsuba could tell. But it was strange.

"Woah!!! Uesugi got a girlfriend?!?!?!?!?! I'm shocked!" Sanada said with his mouth agaped. He couldn't believed it but Fuutarou really have a girlfriend.

Yotsuba smiled. Yes, she is Fuutarou's girlfriend, and she will shout it in front of the crowd, or the rest of the world that she loves him.

"I see..." Takebayashi uttered. She kept smiling, but Yotsuba could tell that it was fake.

Fuutarou just scratched his head. It was the first time that he boast something in his life.

"Can I borrow her for a second? Talk to Sanada for a bit." Takebayashi asked.

"Sure." He replied.

"Nakano-san, can you come with me for a sec?" She then turned her attention at Yotsuba, as Yotsuba nodded and the two left the table.

"She's jealous." Sanada said after the two left.

Fuutarou was confused. He thought Sanada and Takebayashi are an item back then, even though he had feelings for her. He hid it for the sake of the two.

"What did you say?" Fuutarou asked. He don't want to believe in what Sanada just said.

"Did I stutter?" Sanada responded. It was true.

Fuutarou couldn't process the information clearly. Takebayashi is like a star that is unreachable. He had feelings for her, but since he was a delinquent back then, he doesn't fit to the modest and smart Takebayashi.

"But I thought you two are an item?" Fuutarou said. He still couldn't process the fact that his childhood crush is jealous at Yotsuba.

"I don't swing that way, Uesugi." Sanada responded. This one is also a shocker for Fuutarou.

"So..." Before Fuutarou could continue, Sanada quickly cut him out.

"Yes, I'm gay. And also, I had a crush on you back then. But if you ask why I'm close to Takebayashi? She helped me accept who I really am, and supported me from the start. I couldn't confess this back then, because it's difficult. I just opened up last year, and gladly I'm accepted by my classmates." Sanada confessed.

Fuutarou was stunned a bit, but was happy that Sanada opened up to him.

"Congrats Sanada, I'm glad that you opened up. I understand why you didn't back then. I was a douch before, so I'm sorry for my behavior when we were classmates." Fuutarou said, stood up and bowed his head.

"Don't worry Uesugi, I'm fine now. I understand why you're rough back then. But let's go back from what I intended to say. Takebayashi is jealous because she loves you." This revelation shocked Fuutarou. His childhood crush, has feelings for him.

"Since when?" He asked.

"Since we were in 5th grade. She's head-over-heels over you, you know. The only reason I know is because you two get along well. She really loved you, but because you're dense, she just waited for the right time. But after middleschool, she didn't get a chance." Sanada stated. Fuutarou digested the information, and it was something he didn't anticipated.