Save Me

Warning : Tackles recent event from the manga.(With some alterations)

---------------

Itsuki Nakano is in a dilemma. She knew that all of her sisters harbours feelings for one Fuutarou Uesugi, and all of them went on the offensive. But also, she has a lingering feeling that she just couldn't throw away. A feeling that she harbours to the same tutor that her four other sisters were in love with.

"This is bad." She thought while walking to the school grounds. The Asahi High School Festival is under way, but she also has another problem.

Mudou-sensei had just revealed that he's their biological father. This was a shocking news to her as she only viewed Maruo as their real father, so knowing this brought doubts into her.

He just invited her to talk to him in private. Itsuki wanted to ask a lot of questions, but she felt it won't matter, as he was not there for them. She don't want to go, but she felt it won't hurt to try and learn a bit from him. She accepted it, and now they're talking at a room, alone, the room is locked, and no one is around.

"So Itsuki, listen to me that you should stop aiming to be a teacher and find something else better. Your mother deeply regretted her choice. As your father, I advise you to stop this foolishness." Mudou said with a stern face. It's impressive for him to say that when he was non-existent in the Quintuplet's lives.

"B-But I want t-to be a teacher. I w-want to be just l-like mot-" But before Itsuki could continue, Mudou slapped her in the face.

"YOU FOOLISH CHILD!!! YOU CANNOT REPLACE RENA!!!! BEING A TEACHER IS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK TYPE OF THING!!!! YOU'RE AN IDIOT WHO NEEDED TO BE TUTORED IN ORDER TO PASS, SO WHY AIM TO BE A TEACHER IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!" Mudou shouted with anger. He wasn't pleased at Itsuki's response.

All of Itsuki's life, she always looked up to their mother, Rena. Her mother is her beacon of light, her role model, someone she aspires to be when she becomes an adult. Rena is Itsuki's inspiration, so when her biological father said to her it's impossible, it crushes her heart.

Mudou quickly regretted his actions amd tries to say sorry to Itsuki.

"Oh no!!! Itsuki, I'm sorry. I just caught up with my emotions."

Itsuki just shook her head. She's still confused on whether she will get mad at him or not. But she will cling onto the hope that he can give her the answers to her questions. Questions that not even Maruo could answer.

"I-It's okay." Itsuki responded while rubbing her cheeks to where Mudou slapped her.

"But please Itsuki, stop dreaming to become a teacher. It's not for you." Mudou said.

Itsuki's emotions went haywire. A person, that just announced he's their father. A father that was absent in their lives, insists her to drop her dream. It was painful that she wished her mother to be here and hug her.

She wanted to cry, but she remembered a particular encounter.

---------------

As the Quintuplets, minus Ichika, met the first girl, Takebayashi, all of them have mixed feelings. Nino and Miku felt jealousy, while Yotsuba felt a different feeling. But all three of them got mad that Takebayashi said that she has a far more deeper bond with Fuutarou than them.

After that first encounter, Itsuki met her again sitting under a tree.

"Hey!" She said and waved her hands to grab Takebayashi's attention.

"Ohh, it's one of the sisters. Itsuki, right? Hi." Takebayashi said and waves her hand.

Ever since Itsuki stood up when Takebayashi brought up the topic of who is close to Fuutarou, she felt a surge of confidence and maturity. It was like she doesn't want to give Fuutarou away to someone.