Our Gift For You

Christmas Eve, where people spend their times with their loved ones. But not in the case of the Nakano's though.

"FUU-KUN!!!!" One Nino Nakano shouted. They're at the Nakano's apartment.

"What is it?" Fuutarou Uesugi asked in annoyance. He didn't had a clue as to why he is here. Even his father and sister are here at the Nakano apartment.

"Fuutarou-kun, can you help Itsuki, Miku and Raiha on the cake?" Ichika Nakano asked. She was decorating the place, with the help of Yotsuba Nakano and Isanari Uesugi.

"Go on my son! Help our ladies over there!!" Isanari said while giving Fuutarou the thumbs up.

"Nino, join Uesugi-san at the kitchen." Yotsuba Nakano said.

"Hmph, I planned to not just come with Fuu-kun, but to cuddle him all day!!!" Nino interjected. This irritated Yotsuba and Ichika, while Isanari laugh at Fuutarou.

Nino then lunges towards Fuutarou, then held his arms and started flirting him.

"Nino, you know today is the day that all of you have the fair shot." Fuutarou sighed.

"Today is Tuesday, and you're mine!!! I don't care if it's a special day, you're mine for today!!!!" Nino yelled. She was not liking the fact that even today is Tuesday, she needs to share Fuutarou with her sisters.

What is happening? Well, during the Cultural Festival, Fuutarou couldn't choose one of the Nakano's, as he loves all of them equally. So, he proposed that all of them will be his bride. But this is complicated, so the have this rule that one Nakano will have Fuutarou for the whole day once every week, and at weekends, all of them shares Fuutarou. Although during holidays, all of them requires to shate Fuutarou. But in return, Fuutarou will date the Nakano that was affected by the holiday.

But one Nino Nakano doesn't want technicality to affect and limit her advances.

"Nino, will you stop flirting Fuutarou. We share him for today." Miku Nakano stated. She's baking the cake, alongside Itsuki Nakano and Raiha Uesugi.

"Nino, please stop that and help is here." Itsuki added.

"I don't want some bullshit technicality will affect me from loving Fuu-kun!!" Nino pleaded, but she was held back by Itsuki and Raiha. She then pulled Nino away from the kitchen.

"Geez, Nino is a tough one." Fuutarou then let out a sigh. Miku patted his back.

"Fuutarou, please understand her. It should be her day today, so it's understandable that she would react like that." Miku stated.

"Yeah, since this is my decision, I'll prove that my resolve is stronger than you think." Fuutarou said, as he pumped his chest.

"You don't need to, Fuutarou." She then leans forward and kissed him on the nose. "Just being with us is enough for you to prove that you love us. So don't worry Fuutarou, we love you." She said as she continued to prepare the cake. Fuutarou just froze at his spot as he didn't anticipated this from Miku, but he then goes back to his senses and helped Miku.

---------------

Ichika, Nino, Miku, Yotsuba, Itsuki, Maruo, Raiha, Fuutarou and Isanari are now at the table, eating all of the food that Miku, Itsuki, Raiha and Fuutarou prepared. For the day, Nino was contained at her room, as she will try and hug Fuutarou.

While the son and daughters are eating, Isanari was drinking beer, and was visibly drunk.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" Isanagi shouted, as he is shaking Maruo Nakano. "Uesugi, I get it already!" Maruo responded.

"No!!! Let's leave them be!!! We'll drink until the New Year's, so be prepared Maruo!!!" Isanari said as he dragged Maruo away. They soon left them alone, Raiha was with them.

"So, you girls have something to say to my hopeless brother here, am I right?" Raiha asked, and gave Fuutarou a smug look before hugging him.

The girls looked at each other, and nodded. They wanted to say something to him, for the longest time.

"I'll go first!!!" Ichika said as she raised her hands. "Fuutarou-kun, I love you. Thank you for loving the mess that was me. After sabotaging my sister, you still forgave me and helped me grow as a person. You are my light and my hero." She said, as she stood up and went to Fuutarou's side.

"Hmmm, you show-off!! My turn." Nino said, as she was jealous of Ichika, showing off." Fuu-kun, I'm sorry for all of the shits I've done to you. I was rude, drugged you, and became a pain in the ass for you. But you still stick with us, and soon, I was falling in love with you. I love you, and I'll keep saying that. I love you Fuu-kun." She too went to Fuutarou's side.

"No fair. Now it's my turn." Miku said as she stood up and looked at Fuutarou. "Fuutarou, you changed my life. Without you, I may not leave my place here in the corners of my home. You became my source of inspiration for me to grow and learn new things. You are my first love, and I won't let you go away from me. I want to show you that you are the reason why I'm succeeding now!!!" She the  went to Fuutarou's side as well.

"My turn!!!" Yotsuba said with joy. "You are nice, smart and tries his best to be useful to others. You are the best!!! I love you since we met at Kyoto, I always loved you. You are the reason why I wanted to change and keep my promise of being useful. Love maybe mysterious, but it lead me to meet you. I thank love for that. I want you to be happy, so I'll do my best to make you smile." She then went to Fuutarou's side.

"Okay, I'm the only one left." Itsuki said, as she too, stood up. "Uesugi-san, thank you for everything. You helped us grow into the person that we are today. You maybe became our tutor for the money, but you stayed because we are special to you. I may not love you like my other sisters do, but I will not let myself lose because of that. You are special to me." She then went to Fuutarou's side.

"That's why..." They all said in unison, then kissed Fuutarou at the same time. Ichika and Nino on the left cheeks, Yotsuba and Itsuki on the right, and Miku at the jaw. "Thank you for accepting us as your lover!!! Our gift for you is our love!!! Please take care of us from now on!!" The said and hugged Fuutarou. Raiha was smiling at this as she saw her big brother being a good person.

Fuutarou couldn't help but smile. He loves all of them equally. He returned the hug and said. "I love you all. I promise that I will not break your hearts. My gift for you is my love and loyalty. Remember that you dimwits." He then laugh, as the quints laugh as well.

"I love you five and Merry Christmas."

---------------

A/N :

Hey!!!! New One-Shot up!!!

Yes, this is a speciak oneshot for the holidays. I planned to make one before New Year's, then I'll go back to the regular Quint oneshots. And yeah, this is a harem ending, but hey it's the holidays, gotta be generous to all of the factions.

I hope you like this guys.

Merry Christmas guys!! :D

Art by Ric9Duran on DevianArt.