Sorry If It's Just Me, BETTER DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Warning : This tackles some events in the manga.(Though with some alteration.)

---------------

On a rainy day, where the class ended, Fuutarou was stuck at school, as he forgot to bring an umbrella.

"Why I forgot to bring one." Fuuratou sighed. He's pissed at himself.

Normally, he brings everything he needs. No item is left out. But since he started tutoring five dimwits, he changed, but he constantly denying it.

"Yo!!!!" A voice shouted from a far.

Fuutarou couldn't tell who is it, but one indicator that will help him to identify the figure is the butterfly ribbons on each sides.

He wished it was Ichika, but he remembered that she left early for tapings.

He wished it was Miku, but she went to the library to study more on Japanese History. And she wanted Fuutarou to not accompany her.

He wished it was Yotsuba, but she went to help the basketball team. Fuutarou wanted to beat the crap out of the team captain, even if it's a girl.

He wished it was Itsuki, but she said she had a date with his little sister, Raiha. He had no clue as to how they became so close, like sisters or something.

But what he had got was the one who drugged him on his first day of tutoring, the girl who first slapped him in the face, and the girl who hated him so much, Nino Nakano.

"Nino!!!! What are you doing here???" Fuutarou asked. But his question irritates Nino.

"Huh???? Are you an idiot??? Can't you see I'm stuck here because I forgot to bring my umbrella?? Seriously, you're calling us idiots, when you're an idiot on your own right!!!" Nino responded. She was so pissed. But when did she get not pissed at Fuutarou?

"Yeah, calm down." Fuutarou said, and tries to ease up Nino, but she glared at him.

For Fuutarou, sometimes he wished it was just the four of them and left Nino out.

She's the only girl that haven't accepted him.

"Try to touch me, and I'll call the police, you perv!!!!!!" Nino threatened Fuutarou, which pisses him off.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it." Fuutarou sighed. He's pissed that he's left with Nino.

"We-Well, let's s-s-s-stay s-s-somewh-wh-ere." Nino stutters. It was unusual from her to be like this.

"Oy? Are you alright?" Fuutarou asked. He's confused as to why she's stuttering.

Nino then grabbed Fuutarou's wrist and pulls him to a nearby classroom.

Fuutarou just go with the flow, as he's too pissed and uninterested at the moment.

As they settled on the nearest classroom to take a rest, Nino suddenly asked Fuutarou.

"H-H-How wa-was it?" She was nervous, which made Fuutarou wonder.

"Nino, what are you talking about?" He asked. He didn't know what to do. It is either he's too bored at the moment, or he's too oblivious to realized things.

"OUR TEST, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!" Nino shouted in retaliation. Her mood suddenly changed.

"I see..." Fuutarou stared at Nino. He can't tell wether she's pissed, or sad, or mad. He's still an idiot when it comes to emotions.

"YOU WON'T SAY A THING ABOUT IT?????" Nino then sat at a nearby desk. She's really pissed at the moment.

Fuutarou then realized that it was about their Finals Examination.