An Actress's Mask

Warning : This tackles events from the manga.

---------------

It was a warm Sunday, and it was the usual day for a one Fuutarou Uesugi.

Because it was another day of tutoring the Quintuplets. As he went to the apartment where they rented after they decided to live independently.

"Sunday, why it must be on a Sunday? I have to study for an upcoming quiz tomorrow." Fuutarou frowned. He was not happy that he needs to tutor the quintuplets on a Sunday today.

"I guess I have no choice." Fuutarou then cleared his mind and focus on tutoring them.

He reached to their apartment, and knocked at the door.

"Hey, I'm here now." Fuutarou said. It has a gloomy vibe to it. You can't blame him, as he sacrificed social interactions for studying.

The door then opened, and it suprised Fuutarou.

"Ichika?" Fuutarou asked in confusion.

It was Ichika Nakano, one of the five quintuplets that Fuutarou tutors everyday.

"Mou, you meanie Fuutarou-kun. Aren't you happy that Big Sis Ichika is here to open the door for you?" Ichika said, and gave Fuutarou the puppy eyes.

"Okay, I have a lot of questions, but let me in first." Fuutarou said, as Ichika stepped aside and let Fuutarou in.

The space of their apartment is small, but enough to fit five persons in.

"So Fuutarou-kun, do you want your Big Sis to cook you some food?" Ichika asked, as she hugged Fuutarou.

But Fuutarou has not given an expression to Ichika's actions. This frustrates Ichika, but she knows that their tutor is as dense as osmium.

"Ichika, what are you doing? Let me go!" Fuutarou said in frustration. Ichika then let go of the hug.

"Bad Fuutarou-kun, you've made Big Sis sad." Ichika frowned, and then gave Fuutarou another puppy eyes. This irritates Fuutarou.

"Will you please slither away that puppy eyes, and let me ask you something?" Fuutarou begged. Ichika then sat on the floor, to where the table is nearby.

"Okay." Ichika pouted.

"Thank you. Now, I'll just gonna ask you two questions. One, where's the other four dimwits? And two, why you're the only one here?" Fuutarou asked with a gloomy face.

"They were at their respective part-time jobs. I should conclude you know Nino went to hers, right?" Ichika responded.

"Yeah, I know Nino is at the café at this time." Fuutarou said with embarrassed at himself. He knew Nino is at the café, where he works as well.

"Hihi, then the second question. I'm the only one here cause I don't have tapings today. Isn't that great, as you can spend time with Big Sis?" Ichika said with a smile.

This gave Fuutarou suspicion.

"Is thi-" before Fuutarou could continue, he noticed something on Ichika.

"Ichika?" Fuutarou asked.

"Yes?" Ichika responded with confusion. She didn't expected for Fuutarou to ask her something and be wary.

"Are you alright?" He then came close to Ichika to scan her face.

"Ehhhhh?!?!?!?! F-F-Fuutarou-kun??? Wh-What are you doing?!?!?!?!" She panicked. Fuutarou's advancement gave Ichika a mad blush on her cheeks, as she hopes Fuutarou will not notice that.