02| I'll Never Give Up Hope Part 2

I'll Never Give Up Hope Part 2

Faith's POV

Malivore (June)

I stood up looking around me only to see the darkness "Hope" I yelled out in hopes to see her but I couldn't see much which didn't help.

"Post tenebras spero lucem" I said forming a ball of light in my hands and almost seconds after I did I heard a horn and felt myself being tackled to the ground.

Just as I was there was a giant wind burst from where I was standing before it closed and I looked to see who tackled me down to the ground and saw a girl with brown hair and I jumped up.

"Who are you" I asked as the girl stood "the names Nikki Mikaelson, how about you" she said and I was shocked and completely confused how that was possible.

"Any relation to Hope Mikaelson" I asked and the moment I did I saw something flash through her eyes "how do you know her" she asked me and I sighed.

"She's my girlfriend, I knew all her family really well, at least I thought I did, what happened to you and how come no one remembers you" I asked her and she sighed.

"A witched grabbed me when I was young and wiped everyone's mind of my existence and I can't remember how I ended up here but I did and I've been here ever since" she told me and I nodded.

"So you're Hope twin" I asked and she nodded but I sighed knowing she should know the truth "look there's something you need to know and it's not easy to tell you but I know it's the right thing to do" I told her and she nodded.

"Klaus, Hayley and Elijah died a few years back" I told her and I could see she was tearing up "Hayley died saving us from a nazi vampire and Klaus died saving Hope from a mystical vampire trying to kill her and Elijah wanted to be with him" I told her summing up the deaths.

"Wow that's a lot to take in but what are you doing here" she asked me "well you're twin sister is here and I was the only one who could remember her so I knew I had to find her" I said and a thought just popped into my head.

"If I can see you that means we can find her" I told her and I saw hope flash in her eyes and I knew that we were on the same page "let's find her then" Nikki told me and we started on our adventure.

August

We had no clue how long it had been but we were still walking around but we had gotten to know each other over time which was really cool.

I told her the history of the Mikelson's and she told me about her life and after learning a bit I knew she would be perfect for Lizzie and that when everything went back to normal I was going to make that happen.

"How long do you think we've been here" I heard making me freeze causing Nik to stop "Faith, what is it" she asked but I keep listening.

"Hard to say, a week, a month, a year, what difference does it make" I heard recognising it as Clarke's voice.