37|There's a Mummy on Main Street Part 2

There's a Mummy on Main Street Part 2

Outside the tent

Faith's POV

"I work for an organization that keeps creatures and things that go bump in the night from the public view" Clarke said to us "I thought I recognized you and Jessica-" Clarke started talking on to be interrupted "it Hope actually and that's Faith" Hope said as I give a small wave "I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence so we searched your van we know you're Alaric Saltzman headmaster of the Salvatore School we know a lot about it you have a terrific reputation" Clarke said and you could tell Ric wasn't happy that they knew about the school.

"You leave the school out of this" Ric said in his scary voice "look I applaud your schools mission if you do your job right it makes mine easier" Clarke confessed "so why are we still here" Ric asked "well I have an entire town that needs to forget what they've seen today, you know usually it's convincing a farmer in Nebraska he didn't see a chimera or a few ice fisherman that it wasn't a yeti that ate there best friend" Clarke informed us and yep that happened causing Ric, Hope and I to look at each other.

"This is an entire town it's different we could use the assistance of a vampire and I notice the daylight ring on your daughters boyfriend" Clarke started telling us "oh he's not there never mind" Ric said as he couldn't be bother explaining "why not call it a freak swarm of bugs, why erase it from memory" Hope asked as I looked at Clarke wondering this as well "because some people might recognize them for what they are harbingers" Clarke told us "of what" Hope and I asked "seriously I mean this is obviously the work of a mummy" Clarke said and Ric acted like a kid on Christmas he was so happy "one of our drivers survived an attack down at the river he's be tracking it since, he's still on the outskirts of town but he's heading our direction, we're a clean up organization, we're not equipped to go to battle with a mummy, so will you help cut him off at the pass and keep these people save" Clarke informed and asked.

Ric looked at us and looked hesitant "these are kids" he told Clarke "kids with magic in a town full of innocents without it" Clarke countered "we'd be happy to help" Hope said me nodding in agreement causing Ric to look at us then back at Clark "i'm going to need my weapons" Ric told him "of course gather what you need, grab your friends my team can help you with anything else" he said before walking off and then Ric looked at us two wanting an explanation.

"Ok I know you don't remember our trip to Kansas clearly but that field that we woke up in, in Georgia that's where the portal to Malivore is" Hope started "it's hidden in playing sight by a company called triad" I finish off before grabbing the card from him and show him the logo on the card "look familiar" I say and Hope and I look at Ric with worry.

Main Street

Hope, Josie, Lizzie and I were walking along with Ric in front of us as we prepare for the fight the plan was once the mummy came into play I had to vamp speed away and when the time was right hold it down "some people find it helps to clear there conscious before battle" Lizzie said causing Hope and I to sigh "not stopping you" Hope said "now is not the time" Josie said trying to diminishes this conversation "It's always time for truth last chance Hope, Faith if you two didn't start that fire to keep us from going then why were you both so mean to me after" Lizzie asked us "I'll tell you why because you were guilty" Lizzie said answering her own question "girls, quiet back there please" Ric said.