17| When The Saints Go Marching In Part 1

When The Saints Go Marching In Part 1

Faith POV

The Woods

Hope and I had just transformed back and we were feeling pretty good more connected somehow although we both didn't know why we just knew it was one of the best nights of our lives.

"It's time to end this chapter, get rid of the dark magic once and for all" we heard Klaus shout before moving forward only to see Elijah and Klaus but Klaus had a stake in front of his heart making Hope and I shocked.

"Dad?" "Klaus" Hope and I said at the same time "what's going on here?" Hope asked confused and Klaus just looked at Elijah "get them out of here" he told his brother. 

"Your death is not the answer" Elijah said shocking us even more "death" Hope and I said shocked "Wh-What are you talking about?" Hope asked confused but realisation came upon her face.

"They put it into you but you told me that they put it into something safe, and instead, you use my first transition to trick me, so what happens, you just kill yourself and the magic goes away?" Hope said and I was shocked.

There had to be away but I didn't think it would have to be like this "and you're gonna let him go through with this?" Hope tells Elijah accusingly.

"I don't need his permission to save your life!" Klaus yells at Hope causing me to step forward protectively "come back with me to New Orleans, Niklaus, we'll find another way" Elijah tells him in hope Klaus will listen.

"We both know that's not gonna happen, I'm sorry, Hope, I've made my decision" Klaus tells her ready to die "and I've made mine" Hope says using magic to knock him out.

We both look at Elijah worried because we honestly weren't able to predict what was going to happen next "to New Orleans we go" Elijah told us and that was just what we did.

The Abattoir (Hope's Room)

We all made it back to New Orleans safely but Hope was going through all the spellbooks she had trying to find a way to stop it but I feared that there wouldn't be a way.

"Your dad is strong, but that works against him here, the energy will feed off of that strength, he'll quickly go mad, and... it won't be long before he's unrecognizable and impossibly dangerous to all of us" Freya explained to us what was going to happen to Klaus. 

"Ok, well, how long does that take?" I asked Freya looking to give Hope answers "days?" Hope asked but Freya shook her head "more like... hours" she told us causing Hope and I to falter.

"So, today?" I asked Freya and she nodded "yeah" she confirmed and we all take a deep breath "all right, then we're gonna have to pull the darkness out of him, divide it up again" Hope says and I only feared what that would do.

"And then we end up where we started, with the family scattered to the corners of the world until something calls them back" Freya says denying the idea.

"Well, then we keep him asleep, okay? he won't be angry when he's asleep, we'll just brick him up in the Head Garden that'll at least slow it down" Hope suggested praying it would be the answer.

Freya then places her hand on the spellbooks "I need you to hear me on this, Hope there's not enough magic in the world to slow this down" she tells us and I grab Hope's hand in comfort.

Freya ends up walking out and I sit down next to Hope "we'll get through this Hope, whatever the outcome" I tell her holding her hand and she puts her head on my shoulder.

"I just want everything to be ok" she tells me and I nod understanding "whatever happens its gonna be ok Hope, I promise you that" I tell her "I'm so tired of the pain" she tells me.

"I know, I know but while the pain will never go away it'll get easier and you'll be able to remember the good times and not want to cry every time you'll be ok Hope and I'm not going anywhere" I tell her and we both holding on tightly to each other as we stare out her window.

After a few minutes I look down at Hope and admire her and remember just how beautiful she was but now wasn't the time "how about we check on Klaus" I asked her and she nodded and we started to head down.

The Cell

Hope wanted to go check on Klaus so I was going with her and when we went down there was nothing not like dead body nothing just nothing he managed to escape.

We heard footsteps and I turned around to see Marcel "so it's true" he asked us and I nodded "we have to find him" Hope said with determination not wanting Klaus to be unsafe and I agreed.

It's Mardi Gras out there, the streets will be packed to the rafters" Marcel told us I we didn't care we needed to get Klaus back "well, he'll be the one foaming at the mouth and ranting" Hope snapped back.

"Yeah, exactly, which is why I don't think it's such a good idea for you two to be out there" Marcel tells us both "it's better than being fatherless" Hope tells him before grabbing my hand pulling me out with her.

French Quater

We headed out to the quarter and Marcel was right it was hectic but that didn't mean we were gonna stop looking for him because he needed to be safe and right now the only safe place for him was his home.

"Hey, Hope, Hope, come on, Hope, we both know first hand what he's up against, he voices, the rage" Marcel saying catching up to us trying to get Hope to understand, 

"He's in this mess because he's trying to save me, just like always" Hope says as we continue to walk and look around for him.

"Look, you put him down, he got back up, you put him down again, the same thing's gonna happen" Marcel tells Hope still trying to get her to understand "so, what, I'm an orphan at?" Hope asked Marcel making him falter.

"God, you guys are always saying that I need someone to take care of me, well, who's gonna take care of me if he goes? Uncle Elijah? You?" Hope says waiting for a response but one doesn't come.

No, of course not, because you have your own never-ending life to live, so, Marcel, just go and let me have my last moments with my father" Hope says using a spell on him to send him back.

Hope then pulls me through the crowd so we disappear "Hope!" we hear Marcel yell but we keep on moving until we rounded a corner and saw Klaus.

"Dad" "Klaus" Hope and I say gaining his attention as Hope puts her hand out to him "come on, let's go home" Hope asked him and his almost grabs her hand until his eyes glow blue.

It was like he was having a battle with himself and I stepped closer to Hope just to be careful until out of nowhere Elijah comes snapping his neck and Marcel comes behind us just in case.

So what now?

Author's Note

So I know this is a little later than expected but I wanted to give you the first part!!!

I'll be finishing the second part later on, I promise!!!

What did you guys think??

One more chapter for the originals to go and it's gonna be longer, I promise that too!!!