03| One Wrong Turn On Bourbon Part 1

One Wrong Turn On Bourbon Part 1

Faith's POV

Hope's Room

 I was laying next to Hope as she was cuddled into my arms until I felt her turned her head and looked to the side as well and saw the flowers dying and before I knew it she launched out of my arms.

"Hope" I yelled running after her until we made our way downstairs only to see Freya "Dad?" Hope called ou only to be disappointed to see him gone.

"Come on Hope let's go back to your room" I said leading her back upstairs only to prepare for a crazy day ahead of us.

Later On

While I was just lying down on Hope's bed, Hope was grabbing a change of clothes but we both heard a whooshing sound and saw Hope walk towards the door in the corner of my eye.

"Marshall" I heard and instantly turned around "you've got to be kidding me" I said only to be ignored "uh... Roman, you're at my house" Hope stuttered making me cringe.

"Yeah, I-I needed to talk to you, so, uh" Roman started while Hope was still flustered "oh, um, how do you know where I live?" Hope asked him "yeah I was wondering that to stalker boy" I said only to be ignored.

"Oh, well, Saltzman's got parent contacts in his file cabinet which is where he keeps his emergency bourbon, so I'm intimately familiar" Roman says chuckling causing me to glare at him cause he was insulting Ric who I cared deeply about.

"Oh" Hope says laughing as well "can I come in?" Roman asked Hope "mm-hmm" "no" Hope and I said at the same time only for Hope to glare at me before looking back at Roman with a lovey-dovey stare.

"You know I'm a vampire, right?" Roman asked Hope "mm-hmm" "nope, never took notice" Hope and I said and this time I got a glare from both until they went back to staring at each other.

"So I, uh... kind of need you to say it out loud" Roman told Hope making me scoff "maybe she doesn't want to ever think of that" I said but just got ignored this time.

"Oh right yeah, come in" Hope said and he was finally able to come in and they had a weird stare off "cute jammies" Roman said making me scoff "cute jammies" I said in a whiny voice copying Roman.

"Um, so why do you need to talk to me?" Hope asked him after ignoring me again "yeah um... look, people are saying all this stuff about Henry at school that he died and that he killed himself" Roman asked making me scoff because I knew he never cared about Henry before.

"You know, your friends bullied him all the time he went through hell" I said only to be heard but he still focused on Hope "I know, ok that's why I'm here I should pay my respects or something I let them push him around making fun of his poetry, his clothes and now... I can't sleep" Roman said and it just seemed like a guilt act I didn't like it.