40|The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do Part 2

The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do Part 2

Now Alaric and Kaleb happened to be in front of the exact same house while Kaleb didn't have much clue what was going on but Alaric knew what kind of person Veronica Greasley was and clearly Veronica and Alaric were hiding something over a so called arrangement Kaleb realising that there was much more to the story.

Hope and Alaric managed to get on the phone Hope updating Alaric on Rafael condition and providing a solution to get answers quickly which was exactly what they needed Alaric giving her the permission she needed to be able to give Rafael the potion that will allow him to tap into both sides of his memory was a go but now she needed to get through Emma.

"Alright do what you need to do"

Now Emma was not really going for it even if the headmaster had given Hope permission to do so Emma wasn't happy about it but she was trying to get Hope to realise that there was a division in the mind for a reason.

"Emma please obviously something terrible happened Faith, Landon and MG are out there somewhere"

Hope wasn't giving up but neither was Emma and what Emma didn't realise is that she didn't have as much of a choice as she thought she did when it can to this matter in fact now she has no choice at all.

"I'm sorry Emma but Hope's right... Do what you gotta do"

With Emma knocked out on the bed Hope got Rafael to drink the potion and Rafael mind was still a bit all over the place he wasn't remember what he was saying but he was doing the best he could"

"Tell me what you do remember"

Alley way

Faith's POV

"I know you think you're helping but you're not" Rafael told Landon and I had to agree with him this was just doing more harm than good "he's right Landon just look at him" I told my brother trying to get him to understand "look just take it from somebody whose been in the dark his whole life at least he knows the truth" Landon said and guilt spread through me again thinking about to meeting our mother "and sometimes the truth hurts you know that better than anybody, his dad is religious if hector and maria taught us anything it's what... religious people aren't to flexible about there beliefs" Rafael told him making me frown thinking back to the night we picked up Rafael.

"Hey, Raf's right my dad ain't going to want a vampire in the family it is what it is" MG said and I understood it was how he felt this should have been MG's choice not Landon's "it is what it is and maybe it's worse look" Landon said handing MG a news paper "I took that from your parents mailbox your dad became a prominent figure after a sermon he gave went viral , a sermon about how he would give anything to have you back, it's one thing to cut you out of his life it's another thing to use your memory to get votes" Landon says creating unnecessary drama.