38|Origin Story Part 4

Origin Story Part 4

Origin Story Part 4

Covers
5x05 Don't It Just Break Your Heart
5x06 What Will, I, Have, Left

The Salvatore School

3rd Person POV

Hope, Faith and Freya had headed back to the old mill and Hope and Freya were talking about Hope triggering her wolf side, now Faith wanted nothing more than her best friend to be a wolf like her but it was difficult because to trigger it you had to kill someone and weather it was on accident or not that shame and guilt lives on with your forever and it sucks.

The more the girls are talking about it the more Faith realise how bad she really wanted to trigger her curse accept for the whole killing part and after they kept talking about it Hope started to walk of and Faith being Faith decided to follow her only to realise that she was going to talk to Roman and some how her heart broke even more but not as much as it was going to.

Hope had found Faith sitting around after talking to Roman and started to inform Faith about binding her werewolf side and Faith has not happy about it because this clearly had something to do with her talk with Roman that was the only thing that made sense in her mind because of how her mind changed within a few hours.

This morning she was so excited to trigger the wolf side and have that freedom of running around every where and she was just happy to be talking about it and then she goes to talk to Roman and comes back wanting to bind it more so especially after learning about what she did when it came to Klaus her father.

The pain and horrible life Klaus went through because of what his parents did to him was something Faith never wanted for Hope and yet Hope was willing to just do it because some boy she liked said so and no matter how much Faith tried to convince Hope not to do it she wouldn't budge.

Hope had left Faith and somehow managed to go back to Roman and  Faith had ended up trying to find Hope later on only to walk in on Hope and Roman kissing and it was almost like everybody in the room could hear the shattering sound of Faith heart breaking and once they pulled apart Hope looked over Roman's shoulder to see Faith with slight tears in her eyes and Hope was about to walk up to her but Faith scoffed walking away.

After Freya told Faith what happened with Klaus and the fail of the spell so she went to check on and saw Hope packing which caused Hope to explain that Roman and her were going to New Orleans and Faith decided that there was no way in hell that they were going alone.

"Hope i'm coming with you, I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen" Faith told her and Hope nodded knowing there was no use in arguing with her so they started to pack and then headed to the car and when Roman saw Faith a flash of panic went through his eyes as this was not part of his plan so he had to make alterations to the plan but he knew he would make it work.

On the Road

Being stuck in a car with Roman and Hope was not exactly where Faith had planned to be but there was no way she was going to let Hope be alone with the boy and Hope and Roman were talking and taking selfies until Hope got Faith's attention and Faith got closer to Hope as Hope started to take selfies of them.

Hope noticed some one was tracking them and her and Faith walked out onto the fields to figure out what was going while Roman was on the phone with his mum making the plan to bind Hope and possibly kill Faith if it came to it.

Shiloh Place

Once they arrived at Shiloh Place and managed to get through the magic barrier the first thing Hope and Faith noticed was Hayley tied up and they ran up to her and as Hayley was thankful to see them again until she noticed Roman behind them and recognized him and before Hope could react she got shackled and Faith was about to attack him but Roman knocked her out.

Faith then wakes up to the sound of Hayley's screams trying to get up only to understand that she is chained to the wall and noticed Hope next to her in the same situation as her and tries to break free but having no luck and she looks towards Hope to make sure she is ok and Hope mouths the word 'plan' to her and Faith nods and just decided to wait.

Once Hayley's wolf side was gone Hayley manage to get up and kill the witch and Faith uses all her strength to break herself and Hope free from the chains and Hope snaps Roman's neck which makes Faith quite happy and once they try and escape they realise that Hayley can't leave because of the sun.

As much as Hayley tries to tell they girls to leave Faith and Hope refuses to leave Hayley behind Hope because that was her mom and she felt as if she was the reason Hayley was in this mess and Faith because Hayley had become like a mother to the Armani girl and she was thankful for that plus she didn't want to leave Hope without a mother.

They all hug each other because Hayley told them that there was no other option and that they had to go before it was to late and she told them that she loved them no matter what as well and while giving Faith a big hug she whispered the words 'take care of her' which caused Faith to hold on tighter knowing that it meant she wasn't going to see Hayley again and neither was Hope.

Once both girls turned around Greta had appeared in front of the blowing dust in there faces knocking them both out unconscious and they didn't see the events play through.

Author's Note

Alright guys here's a little more origin story the plan is that there will be able 2 more chapters on the origin story and this is covering all of season 5 and how Faith becomes a hybrid!!

I hope you enjoyed it because episode 13 is only just around the corner with it being 3 chapters you will not be ready for it, I cried writing it!!!

These chapters are already written so once the promos are out the most of it was will come out shortly after I still was some time in between each chapter so promo will be out in a few hours and part 1 will be out before I go to sleep while part 2 and 3 will be available tomorrow morning and night!!!!

Till next time guys!!!