36|There's a Mummy on Main Street Part 1

There's a Mummy on Main Street Part 1

The Salvatore School

Alaric's Retro Car

Today Hope and I were going to crash the Saltzman's road trip today because we had to go find the urn because Ric go infected and decided to chuck it in the river where it decided to drift away so here we were Emma, Dorian, Josie, Lizzie, Kaleb, Ric, Hope and I in the car Emma and Dorian were in the back while Kaleb and Ric were in the front leaving Josie, Lizzie, Hope and I in the middle and Hope ended up sitting on my lap because there was no way I was going to sit next to Dorian and Emma no thank you.

"Dr Saltzman this van is very white of you" Kaleb said causing me to chuckle "It's retro" Ric corrected and this ain't retro I've seen retro this ain't it "it's a gas gusaling monstrosity on wheels " Lizzie corrected the both of them and Lizzie and I say not get along but she wasn't wrong and Hope got comfortable on my lap grabbing the bag in front of us "I brought snacks" she said while I gave her a kiss on the cheek in appreciation "oh sweet did you pack them before or after you both decided to fomo your way onto our trip" Lizzie said looking at Hope and I "like we're going to let you guys chase monsters without us" Hope said and I nodded in agreement we started this so we were going to help.

"I would have thought you wanted to spend the brake canoodling with each other and spending time with your hipster brother" Lizzie said causing me to scoff "sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from my mistakes, since there's currently an urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across america because I thought a unicorn was cute" Hope said causing me to wrap my arms around her waist "plus once we find the urn i'm going back to hand out with my quote on quote hipster brother" I tell Lizzie speaking up for the first time "it's called accountability maybe there's a bracelet for it" Hope told her causing me to choke on air quietly snickering behind Hope.

"Or maybe you both just wanted to ruin another Saltzman spring break" Lizzie accused us "when have we every ruined a spring break" I asked Lizzie only to be interrupted by Ric before I could get an answer "girls, we are going to be in this classic automobile for 6 hours alright so no bickering" Ric instructed "it would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here i'm burning up" Hope said causing me move a little so she wasn't as close but she stopped me from moving obviously still wanting me close "you're burning up now that's ironic" Lizzie said looking at main Hope but glancing at me as well.

"What does that even mean" Hope asked as I looked at her having no clue what she was talking about "don't play dumb either of you I see you, I see you right through both of you" Lizzie said looking at us like we were the enemy "I don't know what you're talking about, what happened to playing nice" Hope said me nodding in agreement "over, done i'm getting back to me I am who I am, right Josie" Lizzie said and I mumbled out a great and then Lizzie grabbed Josie's attention.