10|Hope is Not the Goal Part 1

Hope is Not the Goal Part 1

The Salvatore School

Meeting Hall

Faith's POV

We were all called into the meeting hall because Ric had to talk to us I was sitting next to Hope I mean especially after finding out about the mate bond I've been with her quite a lot.

"Given the recent influx of monsters the sheriff and I have decided that we need to take drastic action please give him your full attention" Ric instructed us as Sheriff Donovan gets to the front to talk to us "like Dr Saltzman was saying local girls Dana Lillian and Sasha Staro didn't come home last night Dana sometimes skips town sometimes to party but this is a first for Sasha" the Sheriff finishes clearly worried about the town and I'll respect him for that.

"Thank you Sheriff Donovan now while the knife is away with Dorian and things are quite on his end it won't hurt to assume the worst of Dana and Sasha now I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guide of an exchange program meant to improve relations between our schools which unfortunately is necessary given recent events now I give you permission to compel them to gather materials for locator spells because any information we can get will make all the difference" Ric finished and automatically Lizzie stands up, here we go.

"Well I guess that I can set aside my differences with Dana for a day because that is what Hero's do" she said which causes Hope and I to role our eyes "so I volunteer as tribute" she finishes "what are we in the Hunger Games" I whisper to Hope and she giggles "she battles one gargoyle and suddenly she's Mother Teresa" Hope says causing me to laugh as well.

"I'm in" "I'm in too" I hear and turn around to see Kaleb and MG standing up I turn around to see Hope getting up "I'd like to help" she says well looks like I'm going to high school today and I stand up as well "what the hell let's save some humans" I say causing Ric to smile at us.

The Gym

"Who are you and what have you done Hope Mikaelson" Ric ask Hope as they spar I'm just sitting in the corner because Ric asked me to come no clue why but he did "I never got to go to a real school I just wanted to know what it's like to be normal for the day instead of being a Tribrid loner" she replied cause me to look up "hey I exsist to" I said cause her to yell back an 'I know' as they continue fighting.

"yeah well that's a bed you made for yourself" Ric says causing me to chuckle I mean look it's not a lie but I'm the same sometimes so I ain't judging "not looking for a social lecture" she says and can I take a moment to say damn she look hot as while fighting "so what's your plan with Landon does he like go here now" I heard Hope say making me heart ache a little "why you still thinking about murdering him" Ric responsed I wish but maybe not death just a little pain.