48|There's Always a Loophole Part 1

There's Always a Loophole Part 1

Hallway

Faith's POV

We were in the hallway heading towards the group to go save Landon and Rafael was walking with Hope and I and since Hope gave him the potion his mind has been an absolute mess so he is constantly losing control over his transformations and Hope and I heard him growl. 

"Hey are you ok" Hope asked him as we look at him concerned "um my mind still won't settle down, look i'm sorry guys but I can't join the fight" Rafael told us "don't worry we're not going alone" I said and gesture towards our super squad making there way down the hall "our squad answered the bat signal" Hope told him as Kaleb, Jed and Josie walked up to us and Lizzie coming from behind, this should go well.

The twins took one look at each other and it was already game over "she's coming" the twins said in unison doing the creepy twin thing "we need all the help we can get, this is my brother in triad so please put your twin war on pause" I told them knowing the matter at hand was a whole lot more important.

"Why is he going, he hates Landon" Rafael asked me as he refers to Jed "look you're the alpha is Landon's your pack that makes him ours" Jed explained and I nodded "as I said my brother in triad, we need all the help we can get" I told him "where's MG at" Kaleb asked and I thought about it no way MG would miss a super squad meet up.

"He's on his way, let's load up while we wait for him" Hope says and then we go to the Salvatore car we were talking to put all out stuff in it.

Outside

We walked outside ready to head to the car only to be stopped by about 12 men in heavy duty uniform "oh sorry, we were about to knock" the main says "who the hell are you" Lizzie asked "names Bur, triad industries" Bur said 'ropeliair' Hope said trying to use her magic but there was no luck "I got this" Kaleb said before speeding out only to get burned, what the hell is going on.

"What you don't go it magic, which is why your daylight ring won't work and what we have are stakes, wolfs bane and other things, so I think you should invite up inside" Bur says but I think back to Rafael and his eyes glowed so werewolfs still have there powers and hybrids don't need rings so I smirk at Bur "oh really, now that's funny" I tell him causing all eyes to go to me "now why would that be funny" Bur asked and again I just smirked.

"Well Bur was it, clearly you don't know a lot about the supernatural now there's always a loophole right so have you heard of a hybrid Bur" I asked him and he nods his head "yeah but even then all your magic is warn off, we made sure of it" Bur said and I laughed think about how wrong he was and started to walk forward.

"Well see I happen to be a hybrid werewolf, vampire the last one on earth it's kind of crazy but because of what I am I don't need a daylight ring I know its crazy but with that being said you guys have stopped all the magic, right" I asked Bur and stopped just before the sunlight and he nodded before I took a step in the light and didn't burn and I looked up flashing my eye "wrong" I said growling a little.