9| What, Will, I, Have, Left Part 2

What, Will, I, Have, Left Part 2

Faith's POV

Shiloh Place

After quite a bit of struggling Hayley couldn't get out so she tried talking to Roman "you realize that your mother is insane" Hayley said and Hope and I definitely agreed with her.

"It's not insane to defend yourself, okay? werewolves kill to trigger their curse none of them are innocent but at least they're a naturally occurring species hybrids are a perversion look at Klaus, and-and Henry was a hybrid for less than a day before he murdered someone they're just unnatural" Roman said and I could see the sadness appear on Hope's face.

"Well, um, at least I know how you really feel" Hope said sounding heartbroken and I wanted nothing more than to go comfort her but I couldn't I was too weak.

"Hybrids have a choice, too, Roman uh, we all have free will Klaus did whatever he did not because he's a hybrid, but because he's Klaus Henry is just a kid eventually, he'll learn self-control" Hayley said causing Hope and I to sigh.

"Mom" "Hayley" Hope and I said gaining her attention "what?" she asked "Henry's dead" Hope and I revealed and she was not happy "what happened?" she asked "they tore his heart out and strung him up outside Rousseau's" I explained.

"Who did?" Hayley further questioned "no one knows" Hope told Hayley and she automatically looked at Roman "I bet Roman's mother does, think about it if they did that to some backwoods bayou kid that they barely even knew, imagine what they're gonna do to us" Hayley said at it all made sense.

"You son of a bitch" I snarled out while Roman shook his head in denial "no, my mom just wants peace if you bind yourselves, you'll be free you... you'll see" Roman said but he didn't sound too confident which worried me even further.

"And if you believe that, then you really are a fool your mother doesn't want to bind us, Roman she wants to kill us" Hayley says making me really worried for Hope and Hayley knowing they weren't safe.

At that point, I started to form a small cut on my leg to let some blood ooze out in hopes to get the wolfbane out of my system faster so I could manage to move a little more.

The wolfsbane toxin had almost fully left my body so I was feeling much better as Hayley tried to continue to get through to Roman "she's not answering" Roman said freaking out.

"Maybe Greta didn't recognize the number as your burner phone" Hope said and she wasn't wrong but I still had my phone so hopefully I could use that and soon.

"You do the math, Roman why else would she send you to the middle of nowhere? if she really wanted Hope just to do the binding spell, she would have kept you in Mystic Falls, or-or sent you to New Orleans" Hayley said laying out the truth him.

"I trust her, okay?" Roman said still being in denial "yeah, that's what she's counting on she's not how you think!" Hayley said but it's like it feel on deaf ears.

"When I was a kid, werewolves literally tore my family apart and they left me for dead Greta saved me she treated me like a son she gave me a new family until your father showed up and killed mine because of him, I spent years desiccated in a cave but the whole time, Greta never stopped looking for me she never gave up she's a good mother" Roman said but he had no idea how wrong he was.

"No, Roman, she's not a mother she expects things from you that no mother ever should a mother who really loved her son wouldn't use him as a soldier don't you see? she... has trained you to become a terrorist" Hayley said and Roman was just getting mad.

"Just shut up, okay?! she just wants us to live separately, in-in peace" Roman argues "until everyone she doesn't consider "pure" is annihilated she wants us dead you know I'm right" Hayley retaliates.

"She would never do that" Roman fights back "and you're so sure, you're so sure that you're willing to risk our lives on it, to risk Hope's and Faith's you have to let us go" Hayley said to get us all out "I got to make a phone call, okay?" Roman says walking out which was perfect.

After Roman left Hope went straight to trying to get Hayley out while I was getting the last of the toxin out "keep trying you can do it" Hayley encouraged Hope "god, this is impossible! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for all of this" Hope said stopping.

"It's not your fault Hope, this... this is all Greta" Hayley said and I nodded "she's right Hope" I told her "I just, I thought that I was actually gonna fix it by doing the binding spell" Hope admitted.

"You weren't really gonna do it, were you?" Hayley asked her "no, I was but Dad stopped me at the last minute" Hope told her and Hayley smiled "your dad does have timing, Hope, promise me that you won't try again, that you won't ever deny any part of yourself promise me" Hayley said making Hope promise.

"Aunt Freya said that you didn't want me to trigger my werewolf side" Hope said making Hayley sigh."It's... complicated and having all bones crack in your body sucks, it really does but when you're running through the woods, under a full moon, with no thought of pain or... or trouble, just freedom... there is no greater feeling in the world" Hayley said and I smiled knowing the feeling.

"I am so stupid I... I actually thought that he liked me" Hope said in sadness and I wanted to hug her but I needed about a minute "Hope, if... if we all judged ourselves by the mistakes we've made with the men in our lives, we would never, ever get any peace" Hayley said and it was true.

"Nowhere to go but up, I guess I just, I hate that I can't get us out of here" Hope said "I'm sure aunt Freya is looking for all three of us by..." Hayley said trying to provide some optimism.

"I cloaked Faith, Roman and me, so there's no way for her to find us and I can't do magic with these stupid chains on, wait" Hope said coming up with something "what?" Hayley and I asked "it's a really bad idea, but... there may be a way to call for help" Hope said and I just felt the last bit of toxin leave.

"In the meantime" I said standing up "I have a plan B" I added smirking as I pull my phone out "what are you gonna do" Hope and Hayley asked "I can't call cause he might here but I'm gonna send a text to Klaus, Freya and Caroline so they know where we are" I tell them and they smile at me.

"We need to stall though it's still gonna take time" I told them "so we still may need that plan" I told Hope and Hayley looked at me confused "how did you get the wolfsbane out" she asked.

"There was a crack in the floorboard and I scratched the side of my leg to the oblivion" I told her showing them the side of my leg.

Head to Shiloh Place, Hayley is with us please HURRY - F

"Now we wait" I told them "I need to act like I'm still half out so don't say anything" I said sitting back down leaning against the back wall and prayed the plan worked.

If it doesn't I don't even want to know what the repercussions will be, I know they won't be good