50|Hope

50|Hope

Alaric's Car

Faith's POV

I was in the car with Landon and Ric but I wasn't taking after seeing Hope jump into the pit then somehow getting her magic and then seeing her somehow after shit jumped in I don't know what to thing, I'm so confused at how everything works but more so i'm completely heart broken nobody remembers Hope and I do.

The Salvatore School

The moment we got out of Ric's car I walked out ready to go yo Hope and I's room to go hide all of our stuff it'll always be our room no matter what but the moment I did walk out I hear the sound of running coming my way "FAITH" the twins yelled and that come towards me giving me a giant hug and as much as I love the twins it all just feels wrong without Hope around.

I step out of the hug walking off to Hope and I's room only to hear the twins talking to Ric "Dad what's wrong with Faith" the twins asked in unison "i'm not sure girls, she's been like that since I picked her up" Ric explained and I continued to walk of so I couldn't hear them anymore.

Hope and Faith's Room

Walking into the room I saw all of Hope's stuff there and photo's of us and I started to breakdown sliding my back against the door putting my head in my hands I just wanted her back, I needed her back/.

"I'm always here Faith" I hear and it sounds just like her I must just be imagining it "it's not your imagination" I hear again and look up and see her in the same outfit as when she jumped in "how is this possible" I asked completely confused and she smiles at me fondly "no clue but i'm still the same Hope you just can't feel me and vise versa" she tells me and I smile a little realising she'll be there with me still I mean it still hurts but it's something.

"What happened to you Hope, where are you" I asked and she sighed "I can't tell you that, you guys have to figure that on your own" she tells me and I sighed and nodded realising that I will figure this out "you know i'm a tribrid now, don't you" I asked and she nodded "yeah read the book" Hope said and I know she it talking about the mate bond book that Ric gave me some time ago and grabbed it opening it.

"When something happened to one of the two members of the mate bond which can either be caused in disappearance or death the other member due to maintaining the special connection is able to see the other member due to members in the past reaching possible insanity so it was now possible for both members to see each other in the case something happened to one member"

"So that's why I can see you but that doesn't explain why I got your magic" I told Hope and we are now sitting next to each other on our bed "keep reading" she tells me.

"In some cases every so rare of one of the members in the mate bond happened to be in a situation that was caused in disappearance or death then sometimes the other member could possibly  receive some powers depending on what type creature they are and this can include alpha status, magic and many more but with that being said in the case of  magic and a disappearance that does mean that doesn't mean that the other members magic is gone both members will still have it now permanently it's just been duplicated to the other member is safe without there other"

"So if what i'm reading is correct, it means we're both tribrids now and your magic got duplicated so transfer to me because your not around and that means you're not dead" I asked and she nodded "yeah pretty much" she told me and I looked at her "at least we can see each other and you're not dead, i'm going to find a way to get you back Hope I promise you no matter what, i'll get you back" I tell her grabbing her hand and even though I can't feel her I don't care.

"I'm going to figure out a way to hold you hand again and feel it, to be able to hold you and be held by you and more importantly kiss you and for everyone to see you not matter what that's a promise" I tell her and we both tear up "I believe you and I promise you i'll help you as much as I can" she tells me and I nod.

I ended up hiding all of Hope's stuff under the floor boards in our closet but I kept one of her painting up because I couldn't bare to take it down it didn't feel that same and I didn't like it and I felt a light touch on hand looking down I see a hand grabbing mine and looking up to see Hope "I felt that" I whispered shocked "how" she asked just as shocked and I go back to the book.

"Depending on how strong the bond is sometimes both members are actually able to feel each other and over time that will grow stronger" 

"So we can feel each other" Hope and I nodded grabbing onto her hands "can you feel that" I asked as I feel her hands they are so cold but it doesn't matter "yeah you're so warm" she says and we both start to tear up being able to see, feel and talk to each other even though this should be impossible.

"Come here" I tell her as I lead her to our bed and we hold each other some how being able to hold each other "we're going to figure this out Hope, no matter how long it takes" I tell her, holding her tight not caring that everyone else couldn't see her I could that was all that matter for today "I know" Hope says and I smile before falling into a deep slumber being content.

Author's Note

Guys that's it, Legacies season 1 is over and no onto the Originals season 5 and they will be in another book so basically you're going to be reading the past after reading Legacies!!!

Most importantly what did you guys think???

I hope you enjoyed and can't wait to start the Originals for you!!!

Till next time, which will be some time!!!