11|Hope is Not the Goal Part 2

Hope is Not the Goal Part 2

Mystic Falls High School

Back of the buses

I grabbed Dana and put her over my shoulder taking her to the bus laying her down and going to stand back next to Hope "So let me get this straight Dana died with Vampire blood in her system so she came back to life and now she's in transition and she needs to feed or die" Landon says laying out the basic process of become a Vampire "nailed it bro easy decision right" MG states sarcastically which is true is probably one of the hardest decisions ever I know it took me over a few weeks to come to that decision.

"Alright so we give her human blood it's that simple" Kaleb says "not everyone wants to be supernatural, some people just want to be normal" Hope says "exactly some of us never had a choice because we were born into this life other choose but the point is it's a choice" I say thinking about how I was born a werewolf but choose to be a vampire "Dana's trumatized you guys this is huge decision maybe we should give her a day or two-" Lizzie started causing me to look up at her with a are you serious face "she'll be dead in a day if she doesn't feed" Hope and I state causing Lizzie to smirk "oops I suck at math" Lizzie say showing how much she doesn't care about Dana.

"You should tell her the truth well my guess is she would be psyched to be at a place like your school I know I would" Landon states causing us all to look at each other knowing we have to tell her "you awful quiet over there MG" Kaleb says almost accusingly "I'm a feminist bro I'm not gonna tell Dana what to do with her body but Landon's right" MG states knowing all of us agree we look towards Lizzie.

"Ugh fine but to be clear she is not going drill team" Lizzie says again only caring about herself after that Hope wakes Dana up and she looks even more gross and sick then before "did I pass out I don't feel so well" Dana says "we know how you feel and it's okay your just hungry" I explained cause Dana to look up at me with a glare "anorexia was sophomore year this is something else" Dana says disturbing me in a sense.

"You'll feel better after you feed promise" MG says only to be interuppted by Dana "oh shut up for real even thinking about eating makes me want to" she cuts herself off by vomiting and I pull Hope back just in time so it doesn't land on either of us "oh damn what did that girl eat" Kaleb says as she still going and it's all black and gooey it's disgusting "I think her soul just got on my shoes ew" Lizzie says making the situation a bit better "I think imma be sick to" "is this normal" MG and Landon say but the fact that she still puking is weird it's almost as if "she's puking her guts out, litteraly" Hope say basically reading my mind "Dana, Dana" I yelled but she just keep going until there was nothing left of her.

"Should we call your dad" Hope asked Lizzie "why so he can take another bullet for you" Lizzie says causing me to scoff at this stupid rivalry she has created in her head "no because whatever did this is not a vampire it's gotta be another monster from the knife" Hope says causing up to look down at Dana's body like I said what's left of it.