11| God's Gonna Trouble the Water

God's Gonna Trouble the Water  

Faith's POV

Hope and Faith's Room

Hope was still laying on her bed while Freya was sitting down on mine and I was just sitting on the floor my head down remembering seeing Hayley burn flashing in my mind.

Placing a hand on my stomach to still feel my wound from where Greta stabbed me and I couldn't help but feel like a failure, it was my fault.

I heard a gasp and saw Hope getting up "mom?" Hope said breathing looking around and Freya got up "Hope" Freya said but Hope was still looking for Hayley.

"Mom?" she asked again "I'm here" Freya coaxed trying to calm her down "what happened? where is she?" Hope asked still frantic as lights shattered "breathe, you're safe now" Freya said to Hope trying to calm her down.

"Where is my mom?" Hope asked but after no response "what?" Hope further questioned "she's gone" Freya said and Hope started to break down "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... no, no... no..." Hope whimpered holding on to Freya.

I couldn't bear to be there anymore it was all my fault so I stood up leaning against the wall for support taking one more look at Hope before walking out.

The Woods

I made my way into the woods seeing no one around and let out a scream of anger falling to the ground on my knees breaking down in tears and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone heard me including Hope.

I felt arms wrap around me and saw a flash of blonde hair but I felt safe so I leaned into the hold "it's all my fault" I said crying even harder "I should have stopped it" I added feeling terrible.

"Honey it isn't you did what you could have, you're just a kid" Caroline told me tightening her hold on me "I just want her back, she always knew how to make Hope and I feel better, like how you do it" I tell her still crying.

"It's a mother thing but right now Faith, Hope needs you because she can bearly see her Dad, she's gonna need her best friend with her to keep her calm, you're the only one who can so it Faith" Caroline tells me and my tears finally stop.