29|Origin Story Part 2

Origin Story Part 2

Origin Story Part 2

3rd Person POV

The Salvatore School

It's been two years since Faith had triggered her curse she was now a seven year old little werewolf and little did she know that today was the day she was going to meet someone who would become extremely important in her life.

A catch up on the past 2 years for Faith well she been transforming once a month first time she did it was painful she cried truthfully she didn't really understand what was going on but Alaric was there for her the whole night on the other side of the door talking to her keep Faith sane and even though Faith didn't know what was going on she was very appreciative of it and once she transformed into her wolf to Alaric's shock she was quite a calm one while all the other wolf were going crazy she just sat there and no one would approach due to the vibe she gave off even though she was young she was radiating power.

After that night she was transforming into her wolf the same thing happened every month under her transformation's were quick and almost painless and every time she would just sit there waiting for it to be over so she could transform back and hang out with kids her ages because she was definitely the youngest there for something she had no control over.

Friend's wise well Faith could only say she really only had one best friend and one semi friend but she was ok with that because she liked to keep to herself but Josie Saltzman was someone who never gave up when it came to Faith Armani and somehow after a year of trying Josie finally made it through Faith's stone wall and they were best friends the same thing happened with Lizzie although they only became friends that was something that was still to be worked on but at this point Faith was content.

So it was just a normal day at the Salvatore School and as was said little did Faith know she was going to cross paths with her soulmate, so Faith was walking around finding peace in having no one around her until she wasn't  watching and she bumped into someone causing the person to almost fall over but Faith had caught her just in time and when she looked down she was mesmerized by a pair of ocean blue eyes.

Faith then got out of the daze she was in and helped the girl up thinking she was absolutely beautiful "sorry about that" Faith said while sracting the the back of her neck nervously and the other girl across from her happened to be just as nervous she was just better at hiding it "it's ok, i'm Hope" Hope said waving at the girl "nice to meet you Hope, my name is Faith" Faith said blushing feeling very nervous around her not knowing what this feeling was "are you new hear" Faith asked Hope causing her to nod shyly "yeah starting today at least I know someone now" Hope said causing Faith to laugh.

"Do you want me to show you around" Faith asked causing Hope to nod as they start walking around having people around them watching in shock, jealously, curiosity and happiness while Josie was watching the pair in the distance happy for her best friend to finally be branching out to someone her twin Lizzie was feeling the complete opposite as Lizzie had tried for so long to be friends with the girl and had only gotten so far and then there was Alaric who looked shocked that Faith was branching at so willingly and Hayley was curious at who the girl was.

"Who is that with Hope Alaric" Hayley asked causing Alaric to snap out of the shocked state "that's Faith Armani father died when she was young and Faith happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up triggering her curse when she was five and have been transforming ever since she has been through a lot be she is a really good kid" Alaric told her and Hayley was shocked and felt sorry for the child but was impressed on how well she could hold herself for someone so young.

Hope and Faith had managed to get along so easily and when they were with each other it was like no one else was around and what they didn't realise is that the bond between those two were already forming and was starting to get strong so strong that they didn't even realise that Hayley and Alaric had come next to them once they realised they both were not alone the girls looked up at the two adults Hope smiling at her mother and Faith smiled at Alaric before looking at Hayley in wonder.

Hayley had bent down reaching Faith's eye level as she pulled her hand out "hi i'm Hayley Hope's mother nice to meet you" Hayley said and Faith grabbed Hayley's hand giving her a firm shake "hi Hayley, my name is Faith and I could possibly be your daughter's new friend" Faith says smiling "best friend" Hope corrected smiling "best friend" Faith confirmed feeling a very happy feeling not knowing why but definitely didn't question it.

From that day Hope and Faith grew much closer they ended up sharing a room most of the time sharing a bed cuddling and spending almost every moment possible together and while Hope's family became like Faith's family she got to know Hope's mom, dad, uncle's and aunt's and they had all taken a liking to Faith especially Klaus, Hayley and Rebekah the mother and father liking her because she took care of there daughter when they were not able to and Rebekah because Faith was a bit sassy and knew when to not hid her feelings and reminded her of herself and Faith honestly loved all the Mikaelson clan feeling a sense of family and happiness even with all the drama going on they were still together and were happy to bring Faith into the family and the saying Always and Forever.

Everything was going pretty well for the most past especially with what was going on with Hope's side of the family but that all changed when the girls turned 15.

Author's Note

Alright guys part 2 of your Origin story but there is more to the story as is definitely not over!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed, till next time!!!