14| Til the Day I Die

Til the Day I Die

Til the Day I Die

Faith's POV

The Graveyard

Hope and I were at the graveyard as she was paying her respects to Bill then man she had killed to put it lightly "you didn't have to come" Hope said and I turned around to see Klaus.

"I wanted to make sure you were all right" Klaus tells Hope worried about her "I don't know why we leave flowers, doesn't do them any good, it's not much of an apology for killing someone" Hope said  and it made me sigh.

I didn't want Hope to think it was her fault but I knew she would "unintentionally" Klaus and I murmured "you rid the city of those vermin, you have nothing to apologize for" Klaus told Hope trying to convince her other wise.

"Don't make it sound so noble, yeah, yeah, I killed a few bad guys, but it was as much to get the magic out of me as anything else, besides, it's not like it lasted more than a few hours, well, at least he gets his revenge next week when the full moon comes" Hope explained as I focused on the lines leading up to her neck making my worry increase.

"Hope, however much you dread your first transformation, once you go through it, you're gonna feel better" Klaus said and I nodded in agreement knowing the feeling.

"I don't know if I dread it or if I wish that I could just turn and never turn back, Mom said that, after the pain, it's one of the best feelings in the world, just can't believe I have to do this without her" Hop said and I felt terrible knowing she wouldn't have Hayley there with her.

"I know no one can replace your mom but I do want to help" Klaus told Hope "I know, but I need to be with Faith only right now" Hope said and I saw Klaus vision zero in on Hope's neck before sighing "as you wish" he said before walking off.

Later On

I noticed Hope was crying as I held her "hey guys" Hope and I hear and we turn around to see Davina "oh hey, Davina" Hope said and I smile "hey Davina" I say as well.

"Hi, you okay?" Davina asked Hope "no and I'm pretty sure I just drowned the memorial" Hope says honestly "oh, uh, I'm so sorry about Josh, by the way" Hope says and I nod in agreement.